Community
Search
Notices
Futaba Radios Direct support forum Ask any questions you may have about Futaba radios and product here and get answers direct from Futaba

10C flight conditions

Search this Thread

Old 10-16-2009, 04:14 PM
newtek007
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 10C flight conditions

I'm trying to decide on either buying the 10C or the JR X9303 for my next radio. I currently have the 9CAP with the 8 channel model. The one thing that I have always wanted to do is have the flaps deployed, but have control of the speed of the deployment. I figured the 10C would do this, but after looking over the manual I figure i'm pretty much stuck with the same ole' 9CAP limitations. I like the fact that the JR X9303 has flight conditions where I can flip one switch and have the flaps deloy slow, lower the gear, and have D/R deployed all at the same time. Am I missing something on the 10C or do I have to upgrade to the 12 or 14 channel models? thanks for your input.
Old 10-17-2009, 09:41 PM
newtek007
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: 10C flight conditions

Can the flaps be slowed down?