Notices
Futaba Radios Direct support forum Ask any questions you may have about Futaba radios and product here and get answers direct from Futaba

Futaba Flayers Club. . . The Saga continues

Old 02-03-2010, 06:48 AM
btomlinson
My Feedback: (58)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Futaba Flayers Club. . . The Saga continues

The following e mails have been sent to every address I can think of multiple time with only one response:

"Hi ,I purchased a new but second hand 14MZ from my LHS last week and I need to get access to the Futaba Flyers club website. I have previously owned another 14MZ and had site access several years ago when they were first released. I have been flying the 12X, seen the light and decided to switch back.

My screen name " XXXXX" is still listed on the website however the new owner is apparently using it and didn't change it into his name. I need to have the name "XXXXXX" linked to my current radio and the owner of my previous 14MZ apply in his name.

You will find several pictures attached of the radio along with receipt. I actually still have my original " Futaba Flyer's Club" shirt and attached a pic of it too.

The Transmitter S/N "XXXXXX"

The one response in a nutshell was . here is your old SN , try this,it should work. I happened to be in my office and this was tried with no luck and a reply was fired right back. I still cant seem to get this issue resolved after three weeks.

Come on whoever you are ,this could be fixed with a few keystrokes. Lets take care of business and move on.