Community
Search
Notices
Futaba Radios Direct support forum Ask any questions you may have about Futaba radios and product here and get answers direct from Futaba

PC Based Model Programming

Search this Thread

Old 02-20-2010, 08:53 AM
Capiche

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default PC Based Model Programming

To anyone in the know / interested etc.

I am a Futaba man through and through, although I often find the timing of delivery to market of certain things frustratingly slow!

Anyway, I traded up my trusty old 9ZAP last year to the 12FG.

Oh this radio is so much easier to use !!

Back on topic - what do I really really want ?! I want to be able to program my models initially on my PC, and then download to my SD Card.

I want to be able to take a model memory and look at its parameters on my PC. How great if i could see a virtual model respond to my programming to check I have programmed correctly.

Given the conversion software available, this facility can not possible be a complicated step for those who know what they are doing surely ? [I wouldnt have a clue !]

So, what's the chances of such a facility being available?

[8D]
Old 02-22-2010, 10:29 AM
Bax
My Feedback: (11)

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Default RE: PC Based Model Programming

Futaba has given us no information about whether they are working on such a program or not. If they are, we'll know whenever they make an announcement about it.
Old 02-22-2010, 02:43 PM
Capiche

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: PC Based Model Programming

Bill, what can be done to lobby them do you think !? This is an aspect that JR have over them!