Community
Search
Notices
Futaba Radios Direct support forum Ask any questions you may have about Futaba radios and product here and get answers direct from Futaba

12 fg- What switches do you use for controls?

Search this Thread

Old 08-12-2010, 10:00 AM
pflynn73
My Feedback: (20)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 12 fg- What switches do you use for controls?

Wondering if there is any standard or popular switch assignments. Gear, flaps, dual rates, brake, trainer function on a 12fg. New to jets and wanted to make buddy boxing easier. Thanks
Old 08-12-2010, 03:44 PM
Bax
My Feedback: (11)

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Default RE: 12 fg- What switches do you use for controls?

There no standards. Every model pilot sets up the controls to their liking. Everybody has their own ideas as to where each function belongs, so that's how they make their assignments. about the only "standard" is the trainer switch, and that's because it's the spring-loaded toggle.

If you are going to be conecting two 12FG's, or your 12FG to a 12Z or 14MZ, then just have the master transmitter set in "MIX" or "FUNC" mode. Please see the instructions for getting things set up.

Of course, you have to verify that all the functions operate as you want them to when you move the trainer switch. Also remember that the instructor's transmitter is the one that is actually controlling the airplane.

Old 08-16-2010, 07:08 PM
pflynn73
My Feedback: (20)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: 12 fg- What switches do you use for controls?

Thank you.