Community
Search
Notices
Futaba Radios Direct support forum Ask any questions you may have about Futaba radios and product here and get answers direct from Futaba

12 Fga as Teacher

Search this Thread

Old 09-02-2010, 08:29 PM
phjoker
My Feedback: (4)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 12 Fga as Teacher

I have a 12 fga radio and the newest update. I am using a 9c as a student Radio.This is for a jet with an ECU not a servo for the throttle
I went into the 12 fga teacher programs and changed all the students channels to the normal channels.
1 Ailerons..2 elevators...3 throttle...4 rudder etc.etc.etc.
I gave acces to those channels only no gear,flaps,retracts or anyhting else.
I had to reverse the throttle on the 9c(student Radio).
Here is my problem with both transmitters at low throttle exactly the same I hold the switch on the teacher(12FGA) to let the student, fly the throttle raises to about 1/4 throttle. When I flip the switch back the throttle drops to normal. I tried to adjust the endpoint in the 9c but I can't get the throttle any lower then 1/4.
Now remember there is no trims on the throttle with a jet ecu.......
any suggestions??
everythihng else works perfect!!!!!!!
I hope I did not confuse you.
Thanks
Old 09-03-2010, 03:16 PM
Bax
My Feedback: (11)

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Default RE: 12 Fga as Teacher

You must set the Trainer function, in the System Menu, to "MIX" or "FUNC" for all channels. This means that the student's transmitter will use the teacher's transmitter's AFR settings. Please see the trainer section of your 12FG's instruction manual.
Old 09-04-2010, 09:12 AM
phjoker
My Feedback: (4)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: 12 Fga as Teacher

Thanks for the reply. I just checked my radio and my settings are all set to FUNC. I will have to try them on MIX instead.
Thanks again