Community
Search
Notices
Futaba Radios Direct support forum Ask any questions you may have about Futaba radios and product here and get answers direct from Futaba

12FG Switch Logic Question

Search this Thread

Old 09-07-2010, 09:11 AM
Howard
My Feedback: (55)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default 12FG Switch Logic Question

I was under the impression that the 12FG only used logic when associated with 'flight conditions' and noticed that the latest firmware upgrade added switch logic to DG1&2. Does that mean that the 12FG also has all switch logic capability the same as the 12Z and the 14MZ? Thanks

Howard
Old 09-07-2010, 10:54 AM
Bax
My Feedback: (11)

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Default RE: 12FG Switch Logic Question

A "Logic" switch means that a function will be activated when you have the logical operation of two switches: You can use logical "AND", "OR", or "Exclusive OR". They are determined by the position of two switches. This is available for condition selection, so a condition that has its mode set to "LOGIC" will require one or two switches to be set for it to be turned on (depending upon the type of logical operation).

With DG1 and DG2, you can have them control a function based upon the logical operators. You will have to select the switch combination that makes the determination.