RCU Forums

RCU Forums (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/)
-   Futaba Radios Direct support forum (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/futaba-radios-direct-support-forum-125/)
-   -   Futaba R2008SB (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/futaba-radios-direct-support-forum-125/11644785-futaba-r2008sb.html)

crleigh 02-12-2018 11:42 PM

Futaba R2008SB

I have a friend who has a Futaba 6J Tx which is supplied with R2006GS 6 channel S-FHSS Receiver which work. He has just purchase two R2008SB Rx (s). Both Rx (s) will not operate the rudder servo channel 4. The servo has been checked and does operate on e.g. connected to channel 2 elevator (moving of the elevator stick) but will not operate on channel 4. This has been tried also in FHSS mode which didn't resolve the issue (and I didn't expect it would). The retailer he purchased the Rx from assured him that the R2008SB is compatible with the 6J Tx.
Is there a problem or a solution to this or is it possible is from a bad batch of Rx(s) Parameters have been reset etc etc.
Thanks in advance.

Problem solved

FUTABA-RC 02-13-2018 10:11 AM

I cannot think of any reason for this. I also confirmed that there are no known issues with the RX (bad batch, etc.). Plus the probability of getting two defective receivers is very low as well.

Do all the other channels work on the 2008 and it is just channel 4 that does not work?

I might try creating a new model and checking all the channels again to confirm that it is not something in the programming of the selected model.

cgaxtreme10 03-01-2018 08:26 AM

Dear friends. I have problems with my radio futaba t8j. When connecting the servos to the esc, they respond very late, I check the receiver and it has flashing green and red led, I have 5 receivers futaba r2008sb and I doubt that they are the cause of the problem. It strikes me that I enter the mode of "power mode" and the receiver remains with the green led steady and the servos work perfect, but when entering again the main radio menu the problem reappears. I made a short video showing the problem. Please can you help me?

FUTABA-RC 03-01-2018 01:55 PM

Originally Posted by cgaxtreme10 (Post 12409938)
Dear friends. I have problems with my radio futaba t8j. When connecting the servos to the esc, they respond very late, I check the receiver and it has flashing green and red led, I have 5 receivers futaba r2008sb and I doubt that they are the cause of the problem. It strikes me that I enter the mode of "power mode" and the receiver remains with the green led steady and the servos work perfect, but when entering again the main radio menu the problem reappears. I made a short video showing the problem. Please can you help me?

Hello - a blinking green/red LED is a sign of a RX fault. I do not understand what you mean by "I enter power mode". What exactly are you doing?