pe reivers

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: MT Engines

Does Ralph still do the service then?
Old 09-27-2010, 01:42 PM
BadAzzMaxx

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

No, Not sense Larry got laid out to dry.

Milton
Old 09-27-2010, 07:00 PM
novayusa

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I had seen the effort of Tomy and Jack at MT70 and MT35 by my eyes. I'd like to show the facts below
1.To chatted with Tomy and Jack personally about building up new marketing center and service facility in USA from 1 month ago
2.Did each MT70 twin pre-run for 2-3mins in factory
3.Followed Jody's asking to deliver MT35 parts to a guy called Mr.Xu for assembling and check to ensure all the MT35 aremeet Jody's standard. Mr.Xu is far from Tomy's office about500KM. Tomy brought all the MT35 parts to meet the guy andtry tounderstand Jody's standard
4. refusing some ofUSA dealers request whatthey want to deal with MTdirectly on the products of MT70 and MT35 and considering the possibilityto give VVRC the exclusive distributor right in USA
5. spent much more money to make new parts to change product's original design becauseTomy totally trust Jody's every request. Tomy took all the old partsvalue lossand abandonall of his own improve idea aboutthe engines."Because He Totally believe Jody"

It is very sorry to hear Jody decided to stop marketing MT engines. Both Jody and Tomy loss the opportunity to make big money in the market because I saw the quality of MT70 and MT35 is better and better day by day since VVRC to join the improvement.
Nowadays, MT Engines must to take all the service for end users directly and making end users more convenience to use their engines. nomatter what they should be paid for the process.
That's the time to change !MT Engines
Old 09-27-2010, 09:33 PM
PlaneKrazee
My Feedback: (14)

ORIGINAL: jedijody

None of the 70cc engines were ever pre-run.
NOVAYUSA,

Jody flat out stated none of the 70cc engines he received were ever pre-run. Are you saying Jody is lying? It has been my experience Jody and Tom of VVRC are honest, upstanding people who want to ensure the end user gets a good product. Based on my personal experience, I would take the word of Jody Haack and Tom Denney over Tomy, Jack or you for that matter.

I strongly recommend no one in the USA buy a MT engine from any company other than VVRC. I do not believe the quality of the engine you will receive directly from Tomy will compare to what you would have received from VVRC.

Old 09-27-2010, 10:42 PM
alburman
My Feedback: (4)

Many thanks Jodi. I'll be anxiously looking for it.
Thanks again,

Al
Old 09-28-2010, 12:12 AM
novayusa

First of all, My screen name is NOVA-YUSA . Nothing to do with anti-america.
In my image, Jody is a positive person and very good at customer support. There must be some misunderstanding between Tomy and Jody at the thing of product pre-run. Both of us don't really know what happened. I just express what I saw and not meant Jody is lying to anybody.
It is a pity thing whatVVRC stop to cooperate with MT engines. I still wish they can figure everything out and make good result for customer need at my personal stand. Every argument between two side doesn't means all bad. It is depend on what they are doing after the argument and the result is following.
Old 09-28-2010, 01:29 AM
Tired Old Man
My Feedback: (1)

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Good points.

The secret is in not getting into arguement. Much better to reach an understanding in order to move forward with quality and profitability. Our two cultures differ greatly, especially where business decisions are concerned. It requires much patience and understanding to reach agreement without one side or the other losing face. In business face is not as important as profit, so many times concessions must be made in the short term to assure greater profitability for the long term. Profit comes from customer satisfaction on this side of the ocean. The first satisfied customers tell of the good experience to others, who then buy the same products based on the good words from their friends in the hobby. More happy customers bring even more happy customers, which develops a strong brand name over time. Once the name recognition is built on a basis of quality and trust you develop repeat customers, and quickly increase the customer base.

What hurts the eastern business model is the desire to generate the maximum profit over the shortest period of time. A little patience that will permit a slower revenue growth in the beginning by taking the time to build trust with the customers would eliminate the losses generated by numerous stops and starts in the production cycle. Quality sells product, and continued quality sells more product. The two feed on each other. A lack of quality destroys trust, and a lack of trust ruins sales.
Old 09-28-2010, 06:18 AM
PlaneKrazee

T.O.M.,

Well said. How long will it take for Tomy to understand this?
Old 09-28-2010, 09:06 AM
Tired Old Man

So far it's taken about 7 years.
Old 09-28-2010, 12:07 PM
karolh

Received 33 Likes on 32 Posts

That being the case it might never happen.

Karol
Old 09-28-2010, 12:52 PM
w8ye
My Feedback: (16)

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

WHAT . . . ? WHO . . . . ? ME . . . . ?
Old 09-28-2010, 01:41 PM
closetguy
My Feedback: (13)

ORIGINAL: novayusa

First of all, My screen name is NOVA-YUSA . Nothing to do with anti-america.
In my image, Jody is a positive person and very good at customer support. There must be some misunderstanding between Tomy and Jody at the thing of product pre-run . Both of us don't really know what happened. I just express what I saw and not meant Jody is lying to anybody.
It is a pity thing what VVRC stop to cooperate with MT engines. I still wish they can figure everything out and make good result for customer need at my personal stand. Every argument between two side doesn't means all bad. It is depend on what they are doing after the argument and the result is following.

you are correct that it is a "pity" that Jody and Tommy can't make this agreement work.
but from the sound of it,it is Tommy that does not want to cooperate.it was Jody taking every MT engine apart to make sure at lease all of the engine parts were inside the engine.not to mention that he ran every engine that left his shop,just to cover his butt.

Old 09-28-2010, 04:15 PM
PlaneKrazee

Tomy would rather try to sell poorly assembled engines with defective or substandard parts vs. supplying only quality parts to be assembled by VVRC who would ensure the end user gets what they expect. More profit for Tomy this way.

Tomy wanted me to be a reseller, giving me a small discount for having engines direct shipped to my friends. Can you imagine what those people would have received? Go to the MT70 thread you will read exactly what they would have gotten. And guess who would have been responsible for making it right?
Old 09-28-2010, 08:27 PM
Tired Old Man

This is not an unusual situation, and unfortunately something commonly found with a large percentage of Chinese engine manufacturers. Once they have the money from the sale, which is long before the product gets to the dealer and customer, they don't care. It has happened many times before and will continue to happen as long as uninformed people see dollar signs when they are offered an engine distributorship. What they don't realize is they will be required to buy a specified amount of product, sellable or not, economic conditions be damned. If they refuse to buy the amount required they will shortly be undercut by a new dealer the manufacturer set up nearby. They will be provided very few spare parts, and a large percentage of their profit margin will be lost in labor from repairing defective product. A little later down the line they will lose money in product inventory because they will be forced to disassemble sellable engines for spare parts to repair defective product. Ultimately they will end up losing money on every sale, but it will be a little while before they recognize it. The only one that profits is the manufacturer.

It's a never ending story that has repeated itself many times over. The cycle is not yet complete, mark my words. So far DLE is the only Chinese engine manufacturer that is doing things halfway right.
Old 09-29-2010, 12:22 AM
BadAzzMaxx

ORIGINAL: Tired Old Man

This is not an unusual situation, and unfortunately something commonly found with a large percentage of Chinese engine manufacturers. Once they have the money from the sale, which is long before the product gets to the dealer and customer, they don't care. It has happened many times before and will continue to happen as long as uninformed people see dollar signs when they are offered an engine distributorship. What they don't realize is they will be required to buy a specified amount of product, sellable or not, economic conditions be damned. If they refuse to buy the amount required they will shortly be undercut by a new dealer the manufacturer set up nearby. They will be provided very few spare parts, and a large percentage of their profit margin will be lost in labor from repairing defective product. A little later down the line they will lose money in product inventory because they will be forced to disassemble sellable engines for spare parts to repair defective product. Ultimately they will end up losing money on every sale, but it will be a little while before they recognize it. The only one that profits is the manufacturer.

It's a never ending story that has repeated itself many times over. The cycle is not yet complete, mark my words. So far DLE is the only Chinese engine manufacturer that is doing things halfway right.
Been there, Done that.

Still have some JC engines here I took parts off and can not get replacements for them.

Milton
Old 09-29-2010, 12:33 AM
jedijody

We have not been hurt financially by our association with MT Engines, we do not pay up front for product in development from the source of a bad reputation, this isn't my first rodeo. My investment in time spent working with Tomy was viewed as exactly that, an investment, sometimes they pay off and other times they don't. I do still have hope that this manufacturer will one day see the err of their ways and come tothe realization that the North American market is full of potential sales but to customers that know what a turd looks like and those that don't have someone else watching their back. I don't think the final chapter has been written on MT Engines yet but who knows, I could be wrong.

For Mr. novayusa

With all due respect sir, youknow nothing about what you are writing about and have only heard one side of the story. I am in physicalpossession of alltheproof of what I have written, Tomy knows what I have written to this point has been very kind to him considering the circumstances. I know Tomy reads this forum, I suggest to him that he appeal to Mr. novayusa to keep his fingers in his own business, I would like to keep this civil and my pictures private.
Old 09-29-2010, 01:05 AM
Tired Old Man

Any pictures with them naked?
Old 09-29-2010, 01:24 AM
jedijody

I should've expected that from you, you need to get home more often . We need to get together, I've missed ya.
Old 09-29-2010, 06:36 AM
PlaneKrazee

Pictures, pictures!!! Wish they had a devil smiley.
Old 09-29-2010, 07:29 AM
Super08
My Feedback: (2)

I envision pictures of missing or substandard parts and workmanship......but naked ones would be more fun.
Old 09-29-2010, 10:15 AM
Tired Old Man

If I had a mind (and the money) to function that way I could do a lot more away from home than at home.

I agree, we need to get togther and raise some cain.
Old 10-16-2010, 07:32 AM
rebel1956

mt 80 seize up after 1 gallon any help
Old 10-16-2010, 10:08 PM
Super08
My Feedback: (2)

Your only hope is to get a hold of who you bought it from or MTUSA.
Old 10-17-2010, 07:08 AM
rebel1956

i have tried mt usa with no kind of response guess i am stuck will never buy another mt product not even thanks for the reply
Old 10-18-2010, 08:49 AM
closetguy
My Feedback: (13)

This is Tommy's so called good service,been down this road also.Maybe you can get the parts yourself and rebuild it.But is it even worth throwing more money down a rat hole?I spent 380.00 for a new MT57 and had another 100.00 in shipping charges for a replacement engine that vibrated more than the first one did.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.