Go Back  RCU Forums > Glow Engines, Gas Engines, Fuel & Mfg Support Forums > Gas Engines
Reload this Page >

CAUTION IBCINYOU A chance for hin to respond!!

Community
Search
Notices
Gas Engines Questions or comments about gas engines can be posted here

CAUTION IBCINYOU A chance for hin to respond!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-08-2010, 04:58 PM
capitalB
My Feedback: (36)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default CAUTION IBCINYOU A chance for hin to respond!!

I am posting this as the thread that so unfairly took a shot at a very-good vendor is locked!! I do not work for IBCINYOU ,or do I receive any compensation from him(MIKE) I just have to say that in all my dealing with his company,I have had only positive and good experiences.If you check out his web-site you can see that he is a professional and not out to take advantage of anyone.He is one of US who decided to open a store so that we have access to products and prices not available at some of the BIG vendors. Not only have I been happy with the products and shipping,but the follow-up after the sale has been great,He sends out e-mails in regards to stock and shipping status,as well as follow-up to make sure the order is what I wanted and did I receive it undamaged and in good condition!The one time I needed warranty concentration was for a cracked pipe on a header and he sent me a new one with no receipt (he had my original invoice on file) and no questions asked.Mike does not make the engines he sells and it was beyond a cheap shot for the person who did the original post to rip him the way he did and not allow Mike to tell his side of the story.If you really think about it.a vendor has to put alot of faith in the person who bought the product as there is so many things that are out of his control once he sends it out the door! I with finish with this..Do not hesitate to buy from him if you need something,and I will continue to buy from him when ever possible,Brian
Old 11-08-2010, 05:48 PM
Tired Old Man
My Feedback: (1)

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default RE: CAUTION IBCINYOU A chance for hin to respond!!

I'd still select a name that instilled at least a little confidence. I be seeing you has the same connotations as midnight auto. Might as well work the counter wearing a ski mask.