Go Back  RCU Forums > Glow Engines, Gas Engines, Fuel & Mfg Support Forums > Gas Engines
Reload this Page >

New statement from JC ENGINE power co.,ltd

Community
Search
Notices
Gas Engines Questions or comments about gas engines can be posted here

New statement from JC ENGINE power co.,ltd

Search this Thread

Old 07-18-2011, 05:51 PM
JCENGINE

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New statement from JC ENGINE power co.,ltd

Good morning to all of JC user

We are JC engine's manufacture . we make a statement for all JC engines warranty service:

1. Milton Thomson is not JC dealer since 2010- 2011( he sell JC engines sice 2008-2009) , so if your Area51 want to get warranty service or repaire,please contact our factory for that. .

Email: [email protected] ,[email protected]

2. Henry also notJC dealer since 2011 , so if your JC28 need warrantyservice then you also contact our factory.

3. JCEnginepower co.,ltd only have 2 dealersin USAin 2011. they are in charge of JC30 and JC60 warranty service ,below is them details:

Plane Addicts
address:3333 Princeton rd
Brooksville Florida,34604
Phone (352)593-7593
Web: www.planeaddicts.com

Bob Hobbies

540 N Goldenrod Road, Orlando Florida 32807 USA
Phone:- +407 277 1248
steve Thomas

4. YD-A not our factory's brand, YD-A's boss is Steve Chill so if YD-A's user need warranty service then please contact him .

Email: [email protected]

Thank you for your time

Best Regards

JC EGNINE POWER CO.,LTD

WWW.JCENGINE.COM

2011.o7.19
Old 07-18-2011, 06:02 PM
aussiesteve

Default RE: New statement from JC ENGINE power co.,ltd

Good to see you are in the public eye for now Kevin. I hope you stay around long enough to cover warranty.

Are you denying that you manufactured YD-A engines for Henry?

MY public statement is that you DID manufacture YD-A 556cc and 112cc engines for Henry and that you did have custody of the molds and CNC programs.
Would you like me to publish the documentation to prove it?

there are many YD-A 56cc and YD-A 112cc that were manufactured by you that have not performed properly. THose are located in the UK and the USA. The problems include incorect carburettors fitted, Incorrectly machined crankcases and general low performance . you know that Myself, Steve Thomas and some others have tried to get you to fix these problems and that you have continually refused to fix them.

Please do not attempt to pass on your bad workmanship to me to sort out. Especially as I had no financial interest whatsoever in those sales- never saw a cent from them and are never likely to. YOU however were paid in full for the product and have completely refused to warrant the product YOU supplied.

Is this how you intend to continue to do business? There are plenty of EX JC engines dealers around that have had previous experience of this from you in the past.

Be warned people - this is why I strongly recommend this factory as a "Do not buy" source of metal.

Old 07-18-2011, 06:04 PM
blikseme300
My Feedback: (118)

OK, understood - not to buy JC engines as warranty will be non-existent.
Old 07-18-2011, 06:16 PM
Andika

I'd like to know why Chinese servers are really too slow ?
I needed almost 1 minute to see the JC 23 picture... I have a 100 mbps line!!
Old 07-18-2011, 06:19 PM
Tired Old Man
My Feedback: (1)

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Based upon personal experience, it's not just the warranty. Some, if not all, of the 112's were poorly made and will be problematical regardless of any performed warranty work. Some would require a complete remanufacture of the entire engine to correct. I have one of them.
Old 07-18-2011, 06:30 PM
JCENGINE

Steve :Henry is your business partner for YD-A, not mine. our factory just help you to design and production YD-A but we haven't power to sale them to market so warranty service must by you and Henry. if parts broken then we can offer them to you but we don't do any warranty service for others(without you) JC factory never sold any YD-A to anywhere, you know our email address so if parts with problems then please sent to me and we will offer new one to you. if you don't like our works then we can sent back all models to you and you can change or production them by your company or other factory.

Another, Area51 and JC28 was stoped production in end of 2010 ,people can see this news on our web : www.jcengine.com so users of USA can contact us for your warranty,please remember Area51 and JC28's warranty still working , not no warranty. if we can received your email about warranty then we will reply to you in 24hours . please also add your full address, full name and Phone number in your email.

Regards

JC ENGINE POWER CO.,LTD

www.jcengine.com
Old 07-18-2011, 06:48 PM
aussiesteve

Kevin
I sent you authority quite some time ago by e-mail (and I know you got the e-mail because you replied to it) to allow Steve Thomas at Bobs Hobbies to take care of the warranty on the YD-A line for the engines supplied by you and sold through RC aero / Henry.

Henry is not a contracted "business Partner" to me - he was authorised to use the YD-A name in the USA. You sold direct to him, you took the money direct from him and you supplied the product direct to him. I point this out because the term "business partner" has certian legal ramifications that you may not be aware of.

So - again - I authorise you to deal with Steve Thomas at Bobs hobbies for all warranty associated products for the YD-A 56cc and 112cc engine line as I have the brand name registered in the USA as well as a few other places. I retain the retraction of authority for you or any company associated with you to use my intellectual property or business assets to produce or sell any items associated with those assets except for the purposes of honoring your factory warranty for engines supplied to date.

So anyone with a warranty issue for a YD-A 56cc or 112cc in the USA or the UK - you can now see there is an authorised warranty centre. Whether or not the factory involved honors that warranty will remin to be seen.

YD-A Engines sold in Australia continue to be waranted directly by myself of course.

So Kevin - what about the JC 53cc (Area 51), the JC 106cc (Area 102), JC 26cc, JC 40cc and JC 28cc engines around the world that have been sold and have issues still. Will they be covered through the curent delaer network or will the end users remain stuck with them? Just because you have refused to supply the old dealers with warranty parts doesn't mean the engine problems are gone away.

This of course includes the engines in the many dealers hands that have been stripped for parts to cover warranty issues and that the dealers are still awaiting the proper parts to reassemble them - will you also honor those parts supplies or did the dealers lose their money?
Old 07-18-2011, 07:26 PM
JCENGINE

Dear user

I think you can via last 7posts to understand why someone always attacking JC . JC factory want to offer good service to everyone but we really not received more feedbacks about warranty from user, Milton send some emails to me for asked parts in 2010 but we also offered all parts to him .in fact ,our factory really don't know who need warranty and how many engines really need helps now. so if you really want to fix your JC engines then please contact our factory ,we promises you will get the best service for your engines .

About JC30 and JC60 ,our dealers will do them best to help you.

Don'tmind others thought, just contact us you will know who is the best service .

JC ENGINE

Email: jiang1_ @hotmail.com

[email protected]

www.jcengine.com
Old 07-18-2011, 07:35 PM
Tired Old Man

I think I'll just hang on to the 112 to illustrate how engines should not be made. Examples of this caliber are not often seen.
Old 07-18-2011, 08:09 PM
aussiesteve

Hello Kevin
It is good to hear from you again. You have not answered my last 2 e-mails to the addresses you listed on this thread (Last one was about 3 months ago).

Does this offer of yours include the YD-A engines and the Area 51 Engines?
Will you make all of those good too?

So far all I have seen from you is an attempt to sell new products and avoid supporting your old products.

Please answer because if you remember,I purchased 1 xArea 51 and 1 x JC28 from Modelflight in South Australia. the Area 51 had its crankshaft break in one hour of running and theJC28 engine ran badlyfrom the start because they had the "tilt and die" problem. Even changing the carburettor diaphragms like one of your other dealers suggested didn't help for the 28cc and it will only run at 6500 RPM on a 17/6 TZBPropellor. I was told by the company I bought them from that they couldn't get any support from you for the engines so I purchasedDLE engines for those planesinstead and am very happy with those.

Because nobody here is a dealer for your products any more and I don't have a good enough workshop to deal with the engines properly. Maybe you cansend me a shipping label to send the engines back to you or can you suggest to me a company that you will pay to fix the engines? I did first contact you when the engines were less than one month old.

I know for sure that I won't buy another JCengine because all I have seen is engines getting sold and no true support from the factory. So many other brands support their products that yours are not worth the risk at all.
Old 07-18-2011, 08:26 PM
BadAzzMaxx

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: JCENGINE

Dear user

Milton send some emails to me for asked parts in 2010 but we also offered all parts to him

JC ENGINE

Email: jiang1_ @hotmail.com

[email protected]

www.jcengine.com
Kevin
The last time we talked about parts you were going to send me parts for the 5 engines I have here that i bought back from customers and then came along Henry saying he had you to cut me off from parts and he would take care of the warranty parts, Well that never happened either.

So I still need 5 cranks with wrist pin bearings, 5 cylinders, piston and 10 rings, 5 gasket sets and two rear half crankcases for the Area 51.

Looking forward to getting the parts, I think you have my mailing address and if not it is on my site.

Milton
Old 07-19-2011, 05:37 AM
Whistling Death

Hmmmm, the Chinese business model raises it's ugly head in public.
Old 07-19-2011, 08:33 AM
a1pcfixer
My Feedback: (7)

Blake,

Maybe you need to (downwardly) revise your descriptions of the JC/SV/REV/DM/YDA/RED Lion clone of a clone of a copy of a clone
in the [link=http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/fb.asp?m=10566622]List of Chinese Engines......[/link]

Hmmmmm???[sm=72_72.gif]
Old 07-19-2011, 09:55 AM
Whistling Death

Maybe I should do it like a family tree, it might be like a redneck tree that doesn't branch.
Old 07-19-2011, 01:53 PM
CK1
My Feedback: (60)

Received 24 Likes on 17 Posts

Whistling Death , Now thats funny - LMAO
Old 07-19-2011, 03:33 PM
cdtraver

I have a jc 28cc. didnt even have a gallon of fuel thro ran thro it and the side of the piston cracked and broke off,by looking at it it looked like a bad spot in the casting of the piston . finnaly found a replacement piston but its not the same as the one that shelled out it has a single ring on the piston ,the one that came out of engine has 2 rings so now what? dont think i will ever buy another jc .
Old 07-19-2011, 03:35 PM
captinjohn

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

ORIGINAL: CK1

Whistling Death , Now thats funny - LMAO
That cracks me up too! Ha! The bad thing these guys may come to some sort of agreement ....but if posted it will be buried way down the list in no time! So it will pop up later....and everbody has forgotten anyway..........and so it goes!
Old 07-19-2011, 04:07 PM
apalsson

ORIGINAL: Whistling Death

Maybe I should do it like a family tree, it might be like a redneck tree that doesn't branch.
LOL .... I like your sense of humour ... sadly though, this isn't even a joke but a bitter fact!
Old 07-19-2011, 06:08 PM
Tired Old Man

I think a thinly disguised attempt to advertise (for free) a product has severely backfired.

JC, fix your chit and people might eventually consider buying your products again. You are now feeling the impact of your contempt for the customer. Until you recognize the customer calls the shots where the buy decision is concerned, you will continue to suffer low to no sales.

Man up, admit you made and sold garbage, fix them, then move forward with some integrity. The YD-A 112 I have, made by your company, is without a doubt the worst engine I have ever laid hands or eyes on, and I have viewed and handled thousands of engines. At this point in time, especially after reading your statements about warranties and parts, there is nothing you make that i would consider buying regardless of how cheap it was.
Old 07-19-2011, 06:55 PM
Bob Pastorello
My Feedback: (198)

FWIW - The "Kevin-JC" engine debacle is almost like a really poorly-written soap opera. The bad guy keeps b-s'ing enough to new guys and promising the moon, but only delivering the shaft. Then the new guys become old, USED guys, try to recover funds and reputations, while the Bad Guy moves on the next recipient of the newest scheme to move metal cheaply with almost magical support being promised.

I will say this - Milton, Steve, TOM, and I lived through some of the shaftings. All three of these guys worked hard, and tried to do the right thing by lots of folks, because it was THEIR reputation hanging out there.

The "Kevin JC" dirtbag hung in the background, failing to support his distributors, causing financial hardship, loss of reputation, and more important, failing to support the end user out here just trying to have some fun with a gas airplane engine.

I've not posted in this forum for a long time, but since I (yes, ME) made recommendations to folks to BUY some of the Kevin-manufactured CRAP, I share the guilt of shafted consumers left without a warranty. And it bugs the crap outta me to have it on my conscience.

As long as there are "new guys" to buy the BS from the "Bad Guy", this Kevin-JC cycle will repeat over and over.

The real solution ?? Kevin-JC just fades into nothingness and someday karma pays him back for all the wrongdoing and grief caused to upstanding business professionals in this hobby. We just have to trust Karma.

Continue popping the corn - Orville's is really pretty good....
Old 07-19-2011, 07:07 PM
BadAzzMaxx

Well not all is lost, I did find a good use for one of the Area 51 remains.

Milton
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Fd90711.jpg
Views:	55
Size:	92.4 KB
ID:	1637716  
Old 07-19-2011, 07:11 PM
apalsson

Got to say, I like your style Milton!

LOL
Old 07-19-2011, 07:14 PM
MercerAUST

To Ropomond: Are you really corresponding from Antartica (I know Tullamarine often seems like it, except it is more dreary in Tullamarine)? If so, how is the flying down there?
Old 07-19-2011, 07:15 PM
BadAzzMaxx

No sense in crying over split milk, Just refill the glass and keep on going and try to enjoy life as you do it.

Milton
Old 07-19-2011, 07:17 PM
apalsson

ORIGINAL: MercerAUST

To Ropomond: Are you really corresponding from Antartica (I know Tullamarine often seems like it, except it is more dreary in Tullamarine)? If so, how is the flying down there?
I suspect he found more readers for his rag in Tullamarine than Antartica !

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.