Gas Engines Questions or comments about gas engines can be posted here

wont start brand new

Search this Thread

Old 10-02-2011, 12:23 PM
MSS999

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: wont start brand new

ORIGINAL: captinjohn

Guys....Antique,s reply for help was right on. I know a lot of the new people that have recently started using RCU now do not even begin to understand how Antique has helped so many with engine problems. He is right up there with TOM and Jody as far as engine know how goes. He also built good ignitions, I know because I got one. Works great to this day. He is a very good machinest too.

I know Antique does not have long replies....that is because he gets right to the point. There are many people out there that Antique (Ralf) has helped. I would think its about time to give him the same respect you give other Guys like ...Tom...Jody...or any other person know to have the answers you seek.

So you guys that Antique has helped....get with the program and pay back a pesron that helped you, with some praise from time to time. He gave out his time too help...so give your time to pay him back with some kind words. If some of you guys cannot look at people on the same level...your not with the right thinking process. Thanks Antique for all the postings you made I have read. Many I printed out yrears ago. Best Regards Capt,n

Well said Capt'n.

I am grateful to Antique for the times that he has responded to my questions on RCU with answers that were absolutely spot on.

If I had just 5% of this man's practical expertise/knowledge about engines, I would feel very accomplished!

MSS.