Notices
Gas Engines Questions or comments about gas engines can be posted here

mintor 110

Old 10-09-2011, 11:26 AM
wizardprang

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default mintor 110

I'm cosidering one of these for a long term project. They look beautifull but do they go as well as they look. Anybody using one who has got a good number of hours on it. Any good or bad experiences?
Thanks in advance, Rob.
Old 10-09-2011, 04:35 PM
panhndl
My Feedback: (10)

Default RE: mintor 110

There's a lot more information over on Flying Giant and somewhat more on RC Groups
Old 10-10-2011, 03:04 AM
awd

Default RE: mintor 110

I have been using one and have around 40 flights on it using a 29-10 wood prop, do i like yes very much so only problem has been one broken header pipe, two new ones were send to me free of charge and they work great I also had the choke flap screw come off cause i had the choke servo set to shut to far and it broke the little screw of. the best part is it got sucked up into the left piston, squashed flat like a pancake but the engine never lost a bit and kept going. I took the head of cleaned up the head and piston and of we when again no problems just had to get a new flap for carburetor. from day one I have had not one dead stick do I like it yep they are a class of there own and once you get to play with them and understand them you will be happy IMO.