Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: DLE 30 dies when upright

No I haven't been able to get any flights in because of weather. I live in Colorado and we have had a couple of weeks of miserable weather. I am having a total knee replacement on Wednesday, so It is going to be a while before I get to try again.

Thanks for all the suggestions, I appreciate it.

Dave

We did hear the weather was not good at all out your way. Wishing you the best in that knee replacemant. I got a bad left knee...its ok as long as I am really carefull. Also the wind here has been bad and it is hard to get much flying in now in Michigan. Best Regards Capt,n
    Imagination is far more important than knowledge. Albert Einstein.

http://www.lambertsrc.com/

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

I have a DLE 30 on a spoiler and mine started to die inverted and sometimes when I put it in a hover. Most of the problem was the DLE spark plug. I had about two gals. of fuel ran in it. I put a CM6 plug in and adjusted the needles and it runs good now. I found that it leans a little inverted. I had the burble out of it and it ran great until I went inverted. I richen the low needle just enough to fly a whole circle inverted and left it there. I now have a slight burble in normal flight and can live with that. Wayne

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

I've turned my carb over so mine goes rich when I fly inverted. (that leaves my engine upright) Not enough to die but enough to hear it.
    Spektrum DX8i, DA DLE SuperTigre OS FOX Saito Enya Jett TT: John 3:16

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

That means your needle seat is up when inverted and mine is down. Makes me wonder if it is in the needle seat arm ajustment. I dont know enough about that to fool with it. Wayne

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123