Old 10-30-2013, 07:35 PM
kochj

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

nice engines....
Old 11-28-2013, 01:23 AM
Flugmax

Originally Posted by JRgraham
wow, such support to some folks that have designed a seemingly great engine.. comments like that are sickning, especially these days with clones of everything flooding the market and ruining any small busniess. you should be proud of yourself for your contribution and support. cant even say they look nice, huh.

On the other hand, I also was wondering why Ihad not heard of these before, and suprised at the comment you quoted as well.. but Im sure he does have a lot of interest within his 'social network', and thats where Ileft my pondering, and moved on to interest. Not many 4 stroke options out there, I for one would love to have a good 4 stroke gasser. So keep up the great work guys, and maybe one day you'll be able to accomodate us with a good reasonal price listing

I cant wait to see more on how well they hold up over time, and all that
Hello again, very good News for the whole KOLM ENGINES program;

Here is the EZ65 in B17 flying fortress, wingspan 7m and the Fiber classics Spitfire with the 135cc two cylinder Inline long edition at the horizon airmeet 2013 )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0oY8IFzi5Gg

the engines are running stable and great with hi power and torque

Nice greetings Martin
Old 01-01-2014, 12:08 AM
Octopus RC
My Feedback: (2)

Really Nice Engine . Do they all CNC milled ?
Old 11-08-2014, 03:32 PM
ChicoFlyer

Just ordered a Kolm EZ65 through Goetz Vogelsang. Now the wait for it!

This will be going into a Yellow Aircraft P-40 Warhawk
Old 12-14-2014, 09:32 PM
splinterz25

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Hello I'm building a giant scale BV-138 and would love to see a Klom Engine price listing or catalog
for sales here in the USA.

I think three of in line twins would be just fantastic in this plane if I could just find out more info.

Bruce
Old 12-16-2014, 04:58 AM
ForcesR

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by splinterz25
Hello I'm building a giant scale BV-138 and would love to see a Klom Engine price listing or catalog
for sales here in the USA.

I think three of in line twins would be just fantastic in this plane if I could just find out more info.

Bruce
Bruce; here is the link to Kolm engines catalogue (English). The page will show as a blank page at first but use the side bar to scroll down one full page before you are able to read the information on all of their engines. You have to contact Dr. Götz Vogelsang via e-mail at the second link below to get a quote in US dollars for the engine you are interested in. He is located in the US, all Kolm engines sold in North America are serviced by team-aeroscale USA. For your info the single cylinder engines EZ50 and EZ65 can be ordered with either side or rear exhaust.
The Kolm engines are made in Austria per your custom order and shippedfrom Austria to you, Express, fully insured and to your doors. Lead times varyfrom 3-6 weeks depending on engine and accessories. Pricing is based on theofficial pricelist in combination with the daily exchange rate. Many accessories are available, from baffles to on-board starters to exhaust solutions, counter rotating setups and much more. Attached you will find documentation, please contact us should you have any questions.

And yes, the 65 can be made with side mountedand rear mounted, and you can determine rear mounted facing down or facingback.

Roger

http://www.kolm-motoren.de/images/kolm-katalog-2012-kamann-web-2.pdf

www.team-aeroscale.com

Last edited by ForcesR; 12-16-2014 at 06:29 AM. Reason: added info
Old 12-16-2014, 05:53 AM
splinterz25

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Thank you Roger

Bruce
Old 01-06-2017, 01:27 PM
Damo260

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Hi I have acquired a Kolm EZ67 that has had a bit of damage and I'm after the manual for it as I need parts numbers for some parts and the measurement for the valves springs and rocker arm's adjustments

Damo