captinjohn

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default RE: DLE 15cc?

AJ, did you get much flying in this summer? 1st part was too hot here! Capt,n
Old 12-17-2012, 05:52 PM
kmeyers

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts

BCCI chimmed in about the lighter weight ignition problem awhile back. The RC community is to cheap to pay for the higher cost at this time. so we are currently stuck with 3.5 oz ignitions.

I don't really see a problem with bigger planes anyway, most of the old farts can not see anything smaller.
Old 12-18-2012, 11:38 AM
pilotpete2

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey, watch it! I resemble that statement
Pete
Old 12-20-2012, 12:03 AM
bcchi

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: kmeyers

BCCI chimmed in about the lighter weight ignition problem awhile back. The RC community is to cheap to pay for the higher cost at this time. so we are currently stuck with 3.5 oz ignitions.

I don't really see a problem with bigger planes anyway, most of the old farts can not see anything smaller.
Who are you calling a old fart,I am only 77 and I see fine,sometimes I see two airplanes fling in formation pretty neat.
I do have a smaller lighter Ign.2-1/2 oz.Do not have time or do not. want to build them. I think Adrian will be buiding them soon.
I also cannot spell anymore LOL.
BCCHI AMA 2500.
Old 12-20-2012, 09:05 AM
kmeyers

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts

ORIGINAL: bcchi

Who are you calling a old fart,I am only 77 and I see fine,sometimes I see two airplanes fling in formation pretty neat.
I do have a smaller lighter Ign.2-1/2 oz.Do not have time or do not. want to build them. I think Adrian will be buiding them soon.
BCCHI AMA 2500.

Just keep on enjoying life.

Adrian may be able to come up with a price that will work out for those interested in the weight savings.

Happy Holidays to All
Old 12-20-2012, 09:08 AM
AJsToyz

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: captinjohn

AJ, did you get much flying in this summer? 1st part was too hot here! Capt,n[img][/img]
I was flying a paint brush at my house, but the planes are just sitting. Hoping for a good spring.
Old 12-20-2012, 04:14 PM
wyo69cowboy
My Feedback: (2)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ORIGINAL: bcchi

BCCHI AMA 2500.
Too dang cold and windy to do much outdoor flying here, but we'll be flying on New Year's Day hopefully! Merry Christmas & Happy New Year Bill