Search
Notices
Gas Engines Questions or comments about gas engines can be posted here

BEST 50cc CHINA ENGINE RIGHT NOW??

Search this Thread

Old 06-27-2012, 05:57 AM
captinjohn

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default RE: BEST 50cc CHINA ENGINE RIGHT NOW??

ORIGINAL: Mike06659

Hey Guys,

Need some real-world experience with these engines right now. Myself and other guys at my field have been flying DLE's for a couple of years now but it seems they can't make it past the 3yr mark. Bearings, rods, etc. I wanted to see if there was another brand with a better track record out there. I know most will say go DA and you may be right. Any info would be appreciated.
Thanks,
Mike
Well this was Mike,s first post in this thread. I think he answered his own question. If you talking 50cc only .....Get the Dessert Aircraft 50cc engine. You probably will kill it by crashing before you wear it out. Capt,n
Old 06-27-2012, 06:08 AM
llindsey1965
My Feedback: (-1)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

you are correct closetguy mistype 22 x 10 at 7500 rpm my bad didnt catch it!!! but no DLE has outperformed my DA yet they have tried at the field and came close , but no cigar , DA is the best engine dle maybe very well be the best china 50cc engine but that doesnt say very much , oh and the my DA 50R is only 50cc and the DLE is 55 cc my wagstaff weighs 14 lbs the yak with the dle weighed 12.5 lbs and my DA flew circles around it verticle climbs , manuvers , you name it , he put his tail between his legs and wimped home !!!!!! here is the kicker i dont have to fly at full throttle mostly half throttle is all i need !!!!!!
Old 06-27-2012, 09:04 AM
w8ye
My Feedback: (16)

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Might be if you have tuned can and it is in the air?
Old 06-29-2012, 08:28 PM
the pope

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ORIGINAL: llindsey1965

captn john that made me sick . we bailed out that company with taxpayer money to take jobs to chine *** there is no hope captn guess we are going down with the ship i say NUKE China
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=l64Wk6KdROQ I wouldnt nuke china you might blow yourself up in the process , unless of coarse you can moonwalk it up there kazoo.Cheers the pope
Old 06-30-2012, 12:07 PM
earlwb

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Great video clip THE POPE. Nothing like some military blooper clips. The barrel coming off the 50 cal was classic. I had seen that happen before myself when I was in the USMC years ago.

Old 06-30-2012, 02:29 PM
K-Bob
My Feedback: (1)

ORIGINAL: the pope

ORIGINAL: llindsey1965

captn john that made me sick . we bailed out that company with taxpayer money to take jobs to chine *** there is no hope captn guess we are going down with the ship i say NUKE China
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=l64Wk6KdROQ I wouldnt nuke china you might blow yourself up in the process , unless of coarse you can moonwalk it up there kazoo.Cheers the pope
You should read some of the comments that follow below the vehicle. I think some may apply to you.

Old 07-07-2012, 03:44 PM
Indiomike
My Feedback: (5)

Now at page 12 of this debate (for lack of a better term) and it can go on to page 50. I dare say not one person will have changed their position or convince anyone else to change theirs.

If you want the world to exist the way you want it, you will have to be the only one in it.

Mike
Old 07-07-2012, 04:44 PM
the pope

ORIGINAL: Indiomike

If you want the world to exist the way you want it, you will have to be the only one in it.

Mike
Suits me as long as I can have my dog as well Cheers the pope
Old 08-22-2014, 10:42 AM
ronaldjnadeau

(3MM / TMM Engines all the way) Well Whatever there made of I guess would make a difference for a long lasting engine, but Me , My Brother, and a few of my friends all run the 3MM /TMM 53's all with no Issues since 2007 when I ordered a bunch of them from China and NONE had any Issues other than a little Crap stuck in the Carb that got by a filter somehow, But other than that they run at least as good or better than the DA 50's and the Cylinder Parts have Identical Specs to the 3W 53 Even the Cylinder and Rod so no problem for those parts, if you needed them but the original parts hold up! There Lighter than both the DA and the 3W and Perform at least as well ! I know many people using all and the 53cc and 106cc twin TOC, 3MM / TMM Engines May be equaled but not beaten ! The thing is the DA and 3W Guys spent so much money on there Engines that they feel they have to talk them up to be superior, no matter what, just to make themselves feel better about emptying there Wallet ! Its too bad they had there Legal problems with the 3MM title when the 3M company filed Copyright infringement law suit with them. It caused them financial problems.
Old 08-22-2014, 10:44 AM
ronaldjnadeau

Originally Posted by ronaldjnadeau
(3MM / TMM Engines all the way) Well Whatever there made of I guess would make a difference for a long lasting engine, but Me , My Brother, and a few of my friends all run the 3MM /TMM 53's all with no Issues since 2007 when I ordered a bunch of them from China and NONE had any Issues other than a little Crap stuck in the Carb that got by a filter somehow, But other than that they run at least as good or better than the DA 50's and the Cylinder Parts have Identical Specs to the 3W 53 Even the Cylinder and Rod so no problem for those parts, if you needed them but the original parts hold up! There Lighter than both the DA and the 3W and Perform at least as well ! I know many people using all and the 53cc and 106cc twin TOC, 3MM / TMM Engines May be equaled but not beaten ! The thing is the DA and 3W Guys spent so much money on there Engines that they feel they have to talk them up to be superior, no matter what, just to make themselves feel better about emptying there Wallet ! Its too bad they had there Legal problems with the 3MM title when the 3M company filed Copyright infringement law suit with them. It caused them financial problems.
At least here in the USA.
Old 08-28-2014, 06:19 PM
northiceman

Gerry-I'm kinda late but I agree 100%. I think I may post a pic of my nice new shiny DLE55 - just to annoy the weathermen on this forum :>)
Old 08-28-2014, 06:31 PM
captinjohn

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by the pope
Suits me as long as I can have my dog as well Cheers the pope
Me too...just the dog.....kick back an relax !