Search this Thread

Old 10-09-2012, 09:58 AM
av8tor1977
My Feedback: (6)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: BCMA engine

ORIGINAL: Toysareforkids

ORIGINAL: av8tor1977

It is piston ported. Here's a pic of a 42cc.

AV8TOR

It looks like you have yours on a stik. That is what I was thinking of building for mine. What inch wing do you have? What inch wing would you sudjest to use?
I'm going to scratch build mine so any size is ok. I'm thinking maybe a 70-80'' wing. I have the plans for the 101'' Bud Nosen big stik, that I could shrink down, or I also have the the plans for a 50'' sweet & low, that I could blow up. but I think I'd rather have a shoulder wing.

Pat
You are right, that is a pic of my Great Planes Giant Stik. 80" wing if I remember right. It calls for a 30cc engine I think, but I flew it with the Poulan 42cc for a long time and it flew great. Now I have my twin 48cc engine on it. Flies great, sounds cool! If you are copying plans and up or down sizing them, if they were for glow engines you should probably make the nose about 1 to 1.5 inches shorter than original, and probably plan on putting servos in the tail too.

AV8TOR