Notices
Gas Engines Questions or comments about gas engines can be posted here

Used G-62 parts?

Old 06-20-2013, 04:57 PM
Warbird Man
My Feedback: (95)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Used G-62 parts?

Need help locating a pickup and coil for a G-62. I picked up a engine that doesn't start because it is not sparking. The process of elimination led to a bad pick up / coil . I know alot of guys convert their 62s to electonic. So if you have a set up laying around and would like to rid of it at a resonable price, please send me a PM.
Thank you

(sorry if this a incorrect place to post this, but i figured id get more of a responce here than in a want ad.)
Old 06-20-2013, 05:03 PM
bcchi

Default RE: Used G-62 parts?

ORIGINAL: Warbird Man

Need help locating a pickup and coil for a G-62. I picked up a engine that doesn't start because it is not sparking. The process of elimination led to a bad pick up / coil . I know alot of guys convert their 62s to electonic. So if you have a set up laying around and would like to rid of it at a resonable price, please send me a PM.
Thank you

(sorry if this a incorrect place to post this, but i figured id get more of a responce here than in a want ad.)
Send me your address and I will send you one,no charge . Just priority postage. I did have dozens of them but sent them to some engine guy. I am sure I can find one. I will check tomorrow.
BCCHI Used to be C&H
Old 06-21-2013, 10:19 AM
Warbird Man
My Feedback: (95)

Default RE: Used G-62 parts?

Thanks. Sent you a PM.