Go Back  RCU Forums > Glow Engines, Gas Engines, Fuel & Mfg Support Forums > Gas Engines
Reload this Page >

Zenoah 62 broken exhaust mount. Help please.

Community
Search
Notices
Gas Engines Questions or comments about gas engines can be posted here

Zenoah 62 broken exhaust mount. Help please.

Search this Thread

Old 07-18-2013, 04:33 PM
mrbigg
My Feedback: (21)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Zenoah 62 broken exhaust mount. Help please.

ORIGINAL: jcvt

CK1 ,:

Apparently you and me came from different schools. From where I came all the products or services provided should meet or exceed customer expectations.

When I said that Zenoah have neglected this branch of business which have been working good for others companies,what I mean is exactly what I said. The RC branch is a very small porcentage of this company operation and that is why we had to wait over 25 years to have an electronic ignition engines.
In my opinion , Zenoah have subestimated others brands and now they are fighting back to regain position. I bet you, we will see changes in the mufflers very soon.

You know how it is , some people are just beyond advising and or help or keeping and smart and educated discussion without insulting others...

I don't think there is any brand of engine made for rc that has not had something wrong with them. Even DA has had multiple recall/updates for their products.
The new Zenoah/ZP engines have new mufflers and electronic ignitions.

Old 07-18-2013, 05:53 PM
jcvt
My Feedback: (2)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Zenoah 62 broken exhaust mount. Help please.

I cannot agree more with you Sr. , and regarding the old muffler designs , simple , the bigger the mass the higher the inertia. Attaching a heavy iron muffler to a fragil cast aluminum cylinder is calling for problem.
Some of the fellows around here have a wrong actitud about a product .
This "take-it-or-leave-it ' I think is not good for anybody even for manufactories that make the product. If we keep thinking like that very soon we will be driving TATAS..

I going to try an aftermarket mufler for next proyect. I just learned the lesson and hope others too.