Gas Engines Questions or comments about gas engines can be posted here

60 to 75cc gas radial???

Search this Thread

Old 09-12-2013, 08:41 AM
sparky4lawndart
My Feedback: (10)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 60 to 75cc gas radial???

anyone know of a good gas radial I can fit in the cowl of GS FW 190?
Old 09-13-2013, 06:25 AM
mikes68charger
My Feedback: (34)

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts

Hey, this is the wrong place for this but you only have a few options. Same as my TF Gaint Corsair questions.

Satio 450 3 cy nitro or FG84 gas 3 cy same motor dif fuel,

The elvolution 77cc 7 cylinder may fit, at $1450 with muff with is cheaper than the FG84 but its nitro and I read you have oil all the rockers before the first flight of the day, and sounds like a lot of work

The only othere option is if your looking for the sound.

So Im going with Saito FG57cc Twin its gas 4c at $950ish, according to the youtube vids sound as good as the radials with out all the cost, and I think I saw in the TF190 thread this motor fits. Or the nitro vs with is a 300 twin wich I see for $500 or so on this site from time to time.

Or there is a guy selling a used Moki 50cc 4c gas, wich sounds great and is gas, but puts out power like a DLE35 so will not over power your bird, but sounds great.

The Saito 57CC twin makes power onpar with a DLE55 wich flys these birds nicely, but the FG84 would be a power house, but the $1700 price tag to much for me.

Good Luck Mike