Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

TOC 3MM 53cc mishap destroyed muffler need replacement advise

Not sure what to do now, the 3mm 53cc engine is obsolete now, wondering if i can modify something like the hundreds of 50cc mufflers and pipes i see on ebay that fit scooters and mopeds. I wonder how loud a header pipe would be or if it could hurt the motor riunning a straight pipe, maybe some other muffler off a zenoh or something could fit? anyone know a viable solution i can work with?

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback
    I'm sure after market companies such as Jtec or Bisson could supply a muffler for your needs. Also, quite a few parts are still available for the engine. You might try calling Tom at Valley View RC as he has supplied a few engines and parts on request. I have a NIB stock muffler one but don't want to sell it. I'm sure there are many more laying around in drawers and on shelves if you look around for them. Place a wanted ad here on RCU and on other forums.