Search
Notices
Gas Engines Questions or comments about gas engines can be posted here

considering da70, ease of tuning?

Search this Thread

Old 08-31-2023, 01:16 PM
Knight4444

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default considering da70, ease of tuning?

have a 91 extreme flight extra ng, currently have the xpwr electric setup and honestly it just doesnt have the balls I was hoping for. I've had a dle 65 in past plane and it was a straight up lemon. would get a perfect tune, then next week tune would be all out of wack. it was a nightmare and this is coming from someone who works with 2 strokes all the time. I'm also currently running a older 46cc birelli and its been a treat to tune. been flying that plane alot on a older 74 ef yak.

how are the da70 in the sense of ease of tune. its a huge bump up in cost compared to the Chinese engines but if its worth it for quality im fine with that. Any others on here running a 91 ng on this option?
Old 09-01-2023, 09:08 PM
coreless

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I have a 91 inch EF extra with a DA70 and I do not find it difficult to tune, it is a quality engine.