Gas Engines Questions or comments about gas engines can be posted here

New Brison 52

Search this Thread

Old 10-15-2003, 07:57 AM
blue77
My Feedback: (178)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New Brison 52

I'm in the market for a 50-60 gas and am giving serious thought to the new Brison Comp. Series R-50..........they look neat. Has anyone heard anything, when will they be out???????? thanks wc
Old 10-15-2003, 11:26 AM
BobH
My Feedback: (2)

Received 21 Likes on 21 Posts
Default RE: New Brison 52

packman, I just spoke with Brison today about the Rev 52. They are enroute and should be shipped out in 1-2 weeks. That's my understanding from the phone conversation. I would check with them via email in a few weeks for better info. Regards BobH.
Old 10-30-2003, 08:41 PM
cloudancer03
My Feedback: (22)

would love to hear some reports ..I agree the brison looks great and thus far I have heard its reliable..and while we are at .what planes are you guys matching it with..
Old 11-08-2003, 07:17 PM
cap10b

All,
I would not believe my ears if I had not heard it for my self.

I got my 2.4 worked on over the summer at Brison and Gary and I were shooting the breeze and he showed me the new engine.
The first proto-types he was a little disappointed because he said they did not make power. Well I got my 2.4 done and left the shop and didn't think anything about the motor.

Yesterday I was in the local hobby shop hang out and in walks my old big bird bud Murray and a little while later a fellow that help develop the proto-type 6.4 reed for Brison. Well we got the talking and (now remember this guy Murray is religious about 3W) and
the subject turns to 50cc motors and whats the best. We all agreed that no one seems to be able to beat the tried and true blue case 3.2 for reliability, cost and ease of use. And up jumps Murray and he announces that he bought the New Revolution 52 the other day.

I about fell over back wards at that. When asked how it ran (knowing that Murray would never buy anything he has not seen run before) he said the bugs were all worked out and the motor was strong. On par with the DA-50 and the old 3.2.

So I guess what I'm saying that this overt 3W fanatic is now a covert Revolution 52 owner. LOL

Cant wait to see what the other 3W zealot's say about that.

JDS