Go Back  RCU Forums > Glow Engines, Gas Engines, Fuel & Mfg Support Forums > Gas Engines
Reload this Page >

Aircraft International or Cactus Aviation

Notices
Gas Engines Questions or comments about gas engines can be posted here

Aircraft International or Cactus Aviation

Old 03-30-2006, 08:56 AM
edgeman55
My Feedback: (25)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Aircraft International or Cactus Aviation

Deleted
Old 04-05-2006, 10:11 PM
Flymyplane
My Feedback: (24)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Aircraft International or Cactus Aviation

I have spoken to Bobby on the phone a few times, very nice guy! Almost bought a 3W 75 from him 2 years ago. Went with ZDZ instead. Mike Dooly of ZDZ seems like a great guy also. Anyway, I just purchased a new 3W 80XI. I spoke to Bobby, and then to Kevin at AI. I have to say, while Bobby has been a nice enough guy.... Kevin (AI) got my business. I ordered it on a Monday, and it showed up on Wed. Same day shipping in the midst of them packing for Toledo! Kevin took the time to "unpack a Toledo box" and ship me one. I was hoping to make it to Toledo, but cant be there this year. Anyway, I have not even opened the box yet, it arrived in a very stout shipping box no damage as I was leaving for MI. Anyway, While its early in my AI relationship Im very pleased with the customer service thus far. This is my first 3W and I look forward to opening that box when I get home!