Notices
Gas Engines Questions or comments about gas engines can be posted here

Airworld 60 problems

Search this Thread

Old 10-18-2006, 10:04 AM
xcpilot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Airworld 60 problems

I have an Airworld 60cc gas engine with electronic ignition. It has been running OK until the other day I was about 5 minutes into a flight when it started losing power and finally quit completely. After the deadstick landing I tried starting it and it started up and ran for about 5 seconds then quit. Now when I try to start it, it will run for 2-3 seconds after primming and then quits. After the intial start attempt I cannot even get it to run for more then a 1/2 second or so. I have replaced the filters, sparkplugs and cleaned the carb, but this has done nothing to help. I am somewhat new to gas engines so any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Old 10-18-2006, 12:02 PM
Jason Somes

Default RE: Airworld 60 problems

xc pilot,

Give us a call at Airworld USA and lets see if we cant help you.

Regards,
Jason Somes
Airworld USA
818-994-4074
Old 10-24-2006, 10:58 PM
xcpilot

Default RE: Airworld 60 problems

I just wanted to everyone know that the guys down at Airworld USA spent almost two hours going thru my engine to help diagnose the problem. While they worked on my engine I got to look around the airworld shop and see all the great kits they have in stock. Thanks again Jason and Rob!

John