Gas Engines Questions or comments about gas engines can be posted here

BME's new address and Email

Search this Thread

Old 02-24-2008, 04:34 PM
brn2fly
My Feedback: (190)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default BME's new address and Email

Here is the new address for repair work.

BME Service Center LLC
20 Marshall St.
South Hutchinson, KS 67505

This will be the address for the next 6 months or so after that it will be in Oklahoma. If able please email us at the address below when sending in an engine for repair work. Our website should be up and running in a few weeks. However here is an email you can use for the time being. Emails will be returned with in 24 hours. I will post new phone numbers by Friday. After Tuesday we will be able to take any credit card and Paypal. If you use a check your engine will be held until the check clears.

[email protected]

Thank You,
Andy Snow
Old 02-27-2008, 12:08 AM
brn2fly
My Feedback: (190)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: BME's new address and Email

Hello everyone, The new BME's phone number is 405-821-2579 and the hours of operations will be 9:00am to 5:00pm central time. The phone is up now and we will start repairing engines Monday March 3rd. Our website might take a little longer than expected do to the fact that it will have to be built from scratch.

Thanks Andy Snow