Go Back  RCU Forums > Glow Engines, Gas Engines, Fuel & Mfg Support Forums > Gas Engines
Reload this Page >

New version 50cc(S)engine GRpro50-I

Community
Search
Notices
Gas Engines Questions or comments about gas engines can be posted here

New version 50cc(S)engine GRpro50-I

Search this Thread

Old 03-14-2008, 02:44 AM
grpro0001

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New version 50cc(S)engine GRpro50-I

Why to say GRpro50-I is the new version gas engine?It is with new modification from parts to apperance.GRpro company has a lesson from old version50ccsingle during the passed two years.Old 50ccsingle with any vibration,which lead to the crankshaft broken and cylinder damaged.So,new 50ccsingle take much time to re-modify frame to overcome vibration.Now,new 50ccsingle without any vibration and better power.the engine can reach 6460-6700RPM based on 22x10 props(two leafs) It is very easy to start!(Video on Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3YXbQs-v0jU).It can prove what i said above-mentioned.If want to more detailed infromation,pls load:www.grpro.com.cn to check.
Old 03-14-2008, 05:57 AM
driesbabe

Default RE: New version 50cc(S)engine GRpro50-I

This is a RCGF engine, so are the other new products with the -01 nr's at the end.
The 45cc and the 65cc are also RCGF engines.
Old 03-14-2008, 09:46 AM
grpro0001

impossible!I check it carefully.Two brands with some different!Don't make them mixed.
Old 03-14-2008, 10:32 AM
Tired Old Man
My Feedback: (1)

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I certainly hope they are different. GR Pro engines were noted for their lack of factory support and rather poor quality with inconsistent performance. They were of such low quality one distributor offered to give me three of them just to take them off his hands and clear his inventory.

That's something GRPro (and others) needs to pay attention to if you have any desire at all to maintain a sales level in this country. Failure to support the customer by a manufacturer means that in relatively short order the customers wil fail to support you or buy your product. If you only desire to make a sale once to a few people then having poor customer relations is ok. You'll make a few sales but the market will turn it's back quite rapidly if they do not work well.

However, if you take the time and expend the effort to produce a quality product with good parts fit, high performance, and are there for the customer when they have a problem or need parts you have a chance of success. The products have to work, work well, and have a reasonable life span. By reasonable I mean a span that will be measured in multiples of 10 years or more.

Take the time to read some of the threads in this forum about quality issues with some of the eastern engines. Also look for a thread where people were asked what they had to have from an engine manufacturer. In doing so you will have all the information you need to maintain steady sales in this country. Ignore them and simply be satisfied with a couple of sales and then a dry market. We want what we buy to work, and work well when we take it out of the box. We will not tolerate for long having to repair new products in order to use them at all.

Business is like a marriage. The customers are the marital partner. If you don't treat the partner right you sleep alone.
Old 03-14-2008, 08:53 PM
grpro0001

I agree with that guy's idea.But,I think GRpro company have tried their best to supply best service for consumers in passed time.I knew his boss named Alfonso in Beijing Model Show last year,who is kind of man.Maybe somtime,any consumer complainted of his neigne quality.But ,as you know,China is developing country.Chinese industry is not so developed indeed.So,we can make their goods competed with developed country such USA ,UK Germany and so on...After all their goods based on cheaper price.However,DA.3W are all very expensive.So,I just hope everyone must consider quality and price together.
By the way,GRpro company has enough parts to supply.I never hear it can't supply parts for consumers.I think it must some guy spread rumours.That is not good.I should admire GRpro company with responsibity.
Mike.J
Old 04-01-2008, 12:12 PM
mjones

In response to gr pro engines; I agree with Pat Roy, gr pro needs to have customer support here in the USA, I have emailed you as to where I can buy your'e engines and parts and did not recieve a reply. I like others do not like paying top dollar for polished and chrome plating. I have been a mechanic for years before retiring with a great deal of time working on two cycle air cooled engines so I know quality and junk when I see it. So if you have a distributor here in the USA where one can buy the engines and parts you need to let everyone know.
Old 04-01-2008, 07:30 PM
grpro001

GRpro company has dealer in USA.He named Bobby lived MS.
His email:[email protected] of the customers can contact him.He will supply good service for you and other consumers.
Regards
Old 04-05-2008, 01:33 PM
mjones

I contacted your US distributor for you engines, Mr. Bobby Kellebrew and like you indicated he stocks the engines and all the parts and has been selling them for about two years. For anyone who is interested the engines come with a two year warranty and Mr Kellebrew indicated if you don't like it ,send it back for a full refund. I will buy one to try it, if you keep the quality up and the price fair it will do good but like anything in this hobby the word travels as fast as a brush fire in a 100 mph wind good or bad.

Mike Jones
Old 04-06-2008, 08:08 AM
grpro001

Many thanks for your speedy respone.We always feel confidence of GRpro engines.In the passed tow years,Bobby always do fair to every consumer in USA.So,our good service earn better reputation around the world.We have above sloe distributor around the world.
Best regards