Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: Brillelli Engines No Response

It's done, the horse is dead.
Old 09-26-2008, 09:33 AM
tkg
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Scott filed for Chapter 13. That means he keeps his house and car and all his stuff. BUT he has repay ALL debts through the courts
Old 09-30-2008, 10:19 AM
SoCalSal
My Feedback: (16)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I tried calling Scott and e-mail as well. But no responce. I have delt with Scott many times and I'm sure that he is no crook in any way. Scott has had some very bad times hit him. He is trying to cope the best he can.
lease don't bad mouth this man, he has always done the right thing. Give him some time to get back on his feet. He needs help and I don't see many people here trying to offer any help to the guy. But Scott was and still is the guy that would do his best to help you out if he could. He has helped many many people out with no charge but how soon we forget.
I was going to try to offer Scott some help with the $$$$$ at no charge ( no interest loans) but he has not got back to me.
I wish him well and I feel he will be back just as soon as he can get his house in order.

I had some bad times about 10 years ago and belive me it is not very much fun having to file BK........ but I got some help from friends and was able to get back on my feet. Now I'm in a position to try to help those who I feel deserve it.
Scott deserves it!!!!
Old 09-30-2008, 02:30 PM
jbarnes

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Nice post SoCal, sometimes the best intentions get turned around by bad luck. It can happen to any one of us.