Notices
Gas Engines Questions or comments about gas engines can be posted here

Precision Eagle 4.2 w/TOC Mods

Old 02-14-2009, 04:44 PM
Flyerjoe
My Feedback: (9)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Precision Eagle 4.2 w/TOC Mods

Can someone tell me what they think this engine with a custom designed and welded muffler to fit a Carden 30% Extra EX might be worth?

It is still attached to my airframe and if I put it up for sale it would come with three Ultra props and two CH ignitions.
This engine was never hurt and ran fantantic. Idles great, transition with the best of them.

The reason for the custom muffler is because I would fly at R/C World in Orlando and there was a 99dB limit on sound at nine feet.
This was taken on a concrete slab. With a Ultra three-blade and my custom muffler it was right at 99dB.

Thanks,

Nubbs AMA 12207

Old 02-14-2009, 06:45 PM
Tired Old Man
My Feedback: (1)

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default RE: Precision Eagle 4.2 w/TOC Mods

Good engine, but not in the light weight category. I have one too. Value? Essentially whatever you could get over $250.00 - $300.00 or so.
Old 02-21-2009, 08:50 AM
Flyerjoe
My Feedback: (9)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Precision Eagle 4.2 w/TOC Mods

Thanks for the response. I am oing to sell it with the custom muffler for 350.00 and add the ingitions and some props. I am going to start flying the electrics. I like the fact i can fly them at work, parks or anywhere.

Nubbs.