Gas Engines Questions or comments about gas engines can be posted here

DAWG HOUSE 50cc YAK 55

Search this Thread

Old 03-12-2009, 09:36 PM
mofosheee
My Feedback: (4)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default DAWG HOUSE 50cc YAK 55

What is the skinny on these airplanes. I need some user reviews, considering a purchase.

Thanks all
Old 03-12-2009, 10:42 PM
Tired Old Man
My Feedback: (1)

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default RE: DAWG HOUSE 50cc YAK 55

Not a bad plane at all. Great looking and definately built to last. The hardware is all metric but usable. The only part I don't like is the cowl mount. Too much unsupported cowl ahead of the mounts but that's easy to remedy.

I have one of the orange and white ones unbuilt if you might be interested. We aren't too far apart. All I've done with it is mount the landing gear. I just don't have room for another plane. PM me if you want to know more.
Old 03-12-2009, 10:46 PM
Eagleburger

I have one with a different badge and it is great. The only thing I dont like about it it has black covering on top that wrinkles, but I dont think dawghouse has the scheme i have anyway. The only mods I did was to put carbon in cowl where attachment bolts go through, put epoxy on motor and UC mounts and one washer of upthrust. Nice flying plane but had some wing rock in upright harriers, but I have done them since I fixed the thrust so it may have improved. I believe it did because I tried to do some slow speed stalls and it just come down wings level nica and flat.
Old 03-13-2009, 07:49 AM
tlandon
My Feedback: (15)

Email at www.dawghouserc.net or call 317-446-8161. Planes are in stock. Price includes shipping!
Old 07-01-2014, 02:51 PM
fc227

Greetings,

I know this is an old thread, But I was looking for a right wing (blue if Possiable) that someone may have that they no longer want.