57.78%
Voters: 45. You may not vote on this poll

DA-85 VS 3W-85

Search this Thread

Old 03-18-2009, 06:25 PM
MetallicaJunkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default DA-85 VS 3W-85

I am looking to replace the old but reliable 3W70B2 (twin) i have in my 33% Extra 260 I would like to know from personal experience what you would recommend. The 70 i have is sufficient to fly it around , but lacks power. My current motor weighs 5.5 pounds and i know the da-85 weighs about 4.3 or so and the 3w85 weighs around 5.0... I would like sone un biased opinions
Old 03-18-2009, 06:59 PM
krayzc-RCU
My Feedback: (31)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: DA-85 VS 3W-85

pick the one you really know u want......[8D]
Old 03-18-2009, 07:41 PM
Tired Old Man
My Feedback: (1)

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Yep. That or turn this poll into a brand war
Old 03-18-2009, 09:46 PM
MetallicaJunkie

ok so either engine i choose will kick ass... i'm not trying to start a brand war, i was just hoping to hear personal experience from those who have used both engines ....

Old 03-19-2009, 12:32 AM
Patto

DA's are more popular and sell better, but that does not necessarily mean it's a better engine. I've seen people have problems with DA's and 3W's. I've seen both perform very, very well. I prefer 3W for the (allegedly) better low end torque and better transition. I think the DA probably has slightly more power.

My personal opinion is that Bobby at Cactus Aviation is killing 3W's customer base with his unscrupulous business practices. Desert Aircraft has made a good name for themselves as customer-friendly people with great service. If you want to buy a 3W, however, buy from Aircraft International.
Old 03-19-2009, 09:06 AM
Ih82crash

I can speak with knowledge about these two engines, because I have experience with both. The DA is louder and shakes more, idles worse, burbles more, but has more power. The 3W is quieter, shakes less, idles better, but has less power. The power loss is about 300RPM. Both engines were set up identical with pitts style mufflers. I am currently flying a 3w 85 on a 33% SD yak. I fly at 5300' and density altitude runs 7500' in the summer. I never want for more power. Personally I don't think that the extra vibration and noise is worth the extra few RPM's. The only time I would fly a DA 85 is if I was going to put it in a 35% and needed all of the extra power. I think it is telling that there are several DA85's on the market, but no 3W85's. I personally have had GREAT service from Bobby at Cactus, but because of a bad experience, would NEVER buy anything from Gerhart at Aircraft international.
Old 03-19-2009, 07:44 PM
mrbigg
My Feedback: (21)

Your guys' comments about service, coincide with what I've read in the past about both places. To tell you the truth, what I've read has taken 3W out of the picture when I'm considering a new engine.
Old 05-16-2009, 02:12 AM
alanjets

i have a 3w 70i and it runs great the right way up but when inverted it dont like it as its going it the plane inverted its a ***** ,it wont start inverted anyone got any answers. this is the plane its going in and i want a trusted engine
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Jh17143.jpg
Views:	22
Size:	698.1 KB
ID:	1199247  
Old 05-16-2009, 02:40 AM
Patto

Are you using standard gasoline with ethanol added?  Have you checked the seals in your carb?  There is no good reason why it won't run inverted.  I've seen this problem with spark plug caps that aren't fully seated, but it usually happens if the carb isn't pumping properly.  I would open up the diaphragm side and make sure it's in good shape and is able to move.  Ethanol in gasoline can cause your diaphragm and seals inside the carb to get brittle and/or crack.  Any kind of leaking around those seals could cause you some serious grief.

If the carb is working properly, then check the reeds, although I think the carb isn't pumping like it should.

Old 05-18-2009, 12:24 PM
alanjets

well i have sorted it out it was the diaphragm<meta content="Microsoft Word 12" name="Originator"><link href="file:///C:%5CUsers%5CAlan%5CAppData%5CLocal%5CTemp%5Cmsoht mlclip1%5C01%5Cclip_filelist.xml" rel="File-List" /><link href="file:///C:%5CUsers%5CAlan%5CAppData%5CLocal%5CTemp%5Cmsoht mlclip1%5C01%5Cclip_themedata.thmx" rel="themeData" /><link href="file:///C:%5CUsers%5CAlan%5CAppData%5CLocal%5CTemp%5Cmsoht mlclip1%5C01%5Cclip_colorschememapping.xml" rel="colorSchemeMapping" /><xml><w:worddocument><w:view></w:view><w:zoom></w:zoom><w:trackmoves></w:trackmoves> <w:trackformatting></w:trackformatting> <wunctuationkerning></wunctuationkerning> <w:validateagainstschemas></w:validateagainstschemas><w:saveifxmlinvalid></w:saveifxmlinvalid><w:ignoremixedcontent></w:ignoremixedcontent><w:alwaysshowplaceholdertext></w:alwaysshowplaceholdertext><w:donotpromoteqf></w:donotpromoteqf><w:lidthemeother></w:lidthemeother><w:lidthemeasian></w:lidthemeasian><w:lidthemecomplexscript></w:lidthemecomplexscript><w:compatibility><w:breakwrappedtables></w:breakwrappedtables> <w:snaptogridincell></w:snaptogridincell> <w:wraptextwithpunct></w:wraptextwithpunct> <w:useasianbreakrules></w:useasianbreakrules> <w:dontgrowautofit></w:dontgrowautofit> <w:splitpgbreakandparamark></w:splitpgbreakandparamark> <w:dontvertaligncellwithsp></w:dontvertaligncellwithsp> <w:dontbreakconstrainedforcedtables></w:dontbreakconstrainedforcedtables> <w:dontvertalignintxbx></w:dontvertalignintxbx> <w:word11kerningpairs></w:word11kerningpairs> <w:cachedcolbalance></w:cachedcolbalance></w:compatibility><w:browserlevel></w:browserlevel><m:mathpr><m:mathfont m:val="Cambria Math"></m:mathfont> <m:brkbin m:val="before"></m:brkbin> <m:brkbinsub m:val=""></m:brkbinsub> <m:smallfrac m:val="off"></m:smallfrac> <m:dispdef></m:dispdef> <m:lmargin m:val="0"></m:lmargin> <m:rmargin m:val="0"></m:rmargin> <m:defjc m:val="centerGroup"></m:defjc> <m:wrapindent m:val="1440"></m:wrapindent> <m:intlim m:val="subSup"></m:intlim> <m:narylim m:val="undOvr"></m:narylim> </m:mathpr></w:worddocument></xml><xml> <w:latentstyles deflockedstate="false" defunhidewhenused="true" defsemihidden="true" defqformat="false" defpriority="99" latentstylecount="267"> <w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="0" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" qformat="true" name="Normal"></w:lsdexception> <w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="9" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" qformat="true" name="heading 1"></w:lsdexception> <w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="9" qformat="true" name="heading 2"></w:lsdexception> <w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="9" qformat="true" name="heading 3"></w:lsdexception> <w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="9" qformat="true" name="heading 4"></w:lsdexception> <w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="9" qformat="true" name="heading 5"></w:lsdexception> <w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="9" qformat="true" name="heading 6"></w:lsdexception> <w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="9" qformat="true" name="heading 7"></w:lsdexception> <w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="9" qformat="true" name="heading 8"></w:lsdexception> <w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="9" qformat="true" name="heading 9"></w:lsdexception> <w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="39" name="toc 1"></w:lsdexception> <w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="39" name="toc 2"></w:lsdexception> <w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="39" name="toc 3"></w:lsdexception> <w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="39" name="toc 4"></w:lsdexception> <w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="39" name="toc 5"></w:lsdexception> <w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="39" name="toc 6"></w:lsdexception> <w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="39" name="toc 7"></w:lsdexception> <w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="39" name="toc 8"></w:lsdexception> <w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="39" name="toc 9"></w:lsdexception> <w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="35" qformat="true" name="caption"></w:lsdexception> <w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="10" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" qformat="true" name="Title"></w:lsdexception> <w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="1" name="Default Paragraph Font"></w:lsdexception> <w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="11" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" qformat="true" name="Subtitle"></w:lsdexception> <w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="22" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" qformat="true" name="Strong"></w:lsdexception> <w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="20" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" qformat="true" name="Emphasis"></w:lsdexception> <w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="59" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Table Grid"></w:lsdexception> <w:lsdexception locked="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Placeholder Text"></w:lsdexception> <w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="1" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" qformat="true" name="No Spacing"></w:lsdexception> <w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="60" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Light Shading"></w:lsdexception> <w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="61" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Light List"></w:lsdexception> <w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="62" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Light Grid"></w:lsdexception> <w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="63" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Medium Shading 1"></w:lsdexception> <w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="64" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Medium Shading 2"></w:lsdexception> <w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="65" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Medium List 1"></w:lsdexception> <w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="66" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Medium List 2"></w:lsdexception> <w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="67" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Medium Grid 1"></w:lsdexception> <w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="68" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Medium Grid 2"></w:lsdexception> <w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="69" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Medium Grid 3"></w:lsdexception> <w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="70" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Dark List"></w:lsdexception> <w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="71" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Colorful Shading"></w:lsdexception> <w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="72" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Colorful List"></w:lsdexception> <w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="73" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Colorful Grid"></w:lsdexception> <w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="60" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Light Shading Accent 1"></w:lsdexception> <w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="61" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Light List Accent 1"></w:lsdexception> <w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="62" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Light Grid Accent 1"></w:lsdexception> <w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="63" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 1"></w:lsdexception> <w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="64" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 1"></w:lsdexception> <w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="65" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Medium List 1 Accent 1"></w:lsdexception> <w:lsdexception locked="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Revision"></w:lsdexception> <w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="34" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" qformat="true" name="List Paragraph"></w:lsdexception> <w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="29" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" qformat="true" name="Quote"></w:lsdexception> <w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="30" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" qformat="true" name="Intense Quote"></w:lsdexception> <w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="66" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Medium List 2 Accent 1"></w:lsdexception> <w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="67" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 1"></w:lsdexception> <w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="68" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 1"></w:lsdexception> <w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="69" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 1"></w:lsdexception> <w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="70" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Dark List Accent 1"></w:lsdexception> <w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="71" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Colorful Shading Accent 1"></w:lsdexception> <w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="72" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Colorful List Accent 1"></w:lsdexception> <w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="73" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Colorful Grid Accent 1"></w:lsdexception> <w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="60" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Light Shading Accent 2"></w:lsdexception> <w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="61" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Light List Accent 2"></w:lsdexception> <w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="62" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Light Grid Accent 2"></w:lsdexception> <w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="63" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 2"></w:lsdexception> <w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="64" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 2"></w:lsdexception> <w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="65" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Medium List 1 Accent 2"></w:lsdexception> <w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="66" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Medium List 2 Accent 2"></w:lsdexception> <w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="67" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 2"></w:lsdexception> <w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="68" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 2"></w:lsdexception> <w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="69" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 2"></w:lsdexception> <w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="70" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Dark List Accent 2"></w:lsdexception> <w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="71" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Colorful Shading Accent 2"></w:lsdexception> <w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="72" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Colorful List Accent 2"></w:lsdexception> <w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="73" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Colorful Grid Accent 2"></w:lsdexception> <w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="60" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Light Shading Accent 3"></w:lsdexception> <w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="61" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Light List Accent 3"></w:lsdexception> <w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="62" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Light Grid Accent 3"></w:lsdexception> <w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="63" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 3"></w:lsdexception> <w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="64" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 3"></w:lsdexception> <w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="65" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Medium List 1 Accent 3"></w:lsdexception> <w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="66" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Medium List 2 Accent 3"></w:lsdexception> <w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="67" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 3"></w:lsdexception> <w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="68" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 3"></w:lsdexception> <w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="69" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 3"></w:lsdexception> <w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="70" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Dark List Accent 3"></w:lsdexception> <w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="71" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Colorful Shading Accent 3"></w:lsdexception> <w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="72" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Colorful List Accent 3"></w:lsdexception> <w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="73" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Colorful Grid Accent 3"></w:lsdexception> <w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="60" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Light Shading Accent 4"></w:lsdexception> <w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="61" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Light List Accent 4"></w:lsdexception> <w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="62" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Light Grid Accent 4"></w:lsdexception> <w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="63" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 4"></w:lsdexception> <w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="64" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 4"></w:lsdexception> <w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="65" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Medium List 1 Accent 4"></w:lsdexception> <w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="66" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Medium List 2 Accent 4"></w:lsdexception> <w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="67" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 4"></w:lsdexception> <w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="68" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 4"></w:lsdexception> <w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="69" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 4"></w:lsdexception> <w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="70" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Dark List Accent 4"></w:lsdexception> <w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="71" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Colorful Shading Accent 4"></w:lsdexception> <w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="72" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Colorful List Accent 4"></w:lsdexception> <w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="73" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Colorful Grid Accent 4"></w:lsdexception> <w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="60" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Light Shading Accent 5"></w:lsdexception> <w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="61" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Light List Accent 5"></w:lsdexception> <w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="62" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Light Grid Accent 5"></w:lsdexception> <w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="63" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 5"></w:lsdexception> <w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="64" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 5"></w:lsdexception> <w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="65" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Medium List 1 Accent 5"></w:lsdexception> <w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="66" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Medium List 2 Accent 5"></w:lsdexception> <w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="67" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 5"></w:lsdexception> <w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="68" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 5"></w:lsdexception> <w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="69" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 5"></w:lsdexception> <w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="70" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Dark List Accent 5"></w:lsdexception> <w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="71" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Colorful Shading Accent 5"></w:lsdexception> <w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="72" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Colorful List Accent 5"></w:lsdexception> <w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="73" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Colorful Grid Accent 5"></w:lsdexception> <w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="60" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Light Shading Accent 6"></w:lsdexception> <w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="61" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Light List Accent 6"></w:lsdexception> <w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="62" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Light Grid Accent 6"></w:lsdexception> <w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="63" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 6"></w:lsdexception> <w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="64" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 6"></w:lsdexception> <w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="65" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Medium List 1 Accent 6"></w:lsdexception> <w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="66" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Medium List 2 Accent 6"></w:lsdexception> <w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="67" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 6"></w:lsdexception> <w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="68" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 6"></w:lsdexception> <w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="69" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 6"></w:lsdexception> <w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="70" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Dark List Accent 6"></w:lsdexception> <w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="71" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Colorful Shading Accent 6"></w:lsdexception> <w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="72" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Colorful List Accent 6"></w:lsdexception> <w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="73" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Colorful Grid Accent 6"></w:lsdexception> <w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="19" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" qformat="true" name="Subtle Emphasis"></w:lsdexception> <w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="21" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" qformat="true" name="Intense Emphasis"></w:lsdexception> <w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="31" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" qformat="true" name="Subtle Reference"></w:lsdexception> <w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="32" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" qformat="true" name="Intense Reference"></w:lsdexception> <w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="33" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" qformat="true" name="Book Title"></w:lsdexception> <w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="37" name="Bibliography"></w:lsdexception> <w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="39" qformat="true" name="TOC Heading"></w:lsdexception> </w:latentstyles></xml><style type="text/css"></style><style type="text/css"> Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0cm; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-fareast; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;</style>in wrong and 3W hinting it was right when they run it .It ran ok the right way up but when inverted the plug would get wet it wouldnt start. So 107 euros down thanks 3W for not fixing it and the bill</meta>
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Rp43632.jpg
Views:	27
Size:	31.1 KB
ID:	1201075  
Old 05-18-2009, 12:27 PM
alanjets

i think u would be better off with DA as i no for sure the after care is a lot better