ES,RE2 TUNED PIPE ?

Search this Thread

Old 06-24-2009, 11:37 AM
xtraflyr
My Feedback: (11)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ES,RE2 TUNED PIPE ?

Hey guys,

I'm looking into replacing my smashed up KS 1060 tuned Pipe in my EF 88" Yak with a different one,either the ES Composites or the MTW RE2 .. I'm looking for good midrange since that's where the motor seems to run the most.

I've heard good thing about them both,and their priced pretty much about the same I'm open to all suggestions. Also is there anyone else that carries them except for DA or Troybuilt models,or direct from ES Composites?

Thanks,
Frank
Old 06-24-2009, 08:23 PM
xtraflyr
My Feedback: (11)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: ES,RE2 TUNED PIPE ?

Hello anyone ?? I think I'm going for the ES Composites anyways it's a little lighter..
Old 06-24-2009, 09:42 PM
rmh

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default RE: ES,RE2 TUNED PIPE ?

ORIGINAL: xtraflyr

Hello anyone ?? I think I'm going for the ES Composites anyways it's a little lighter..
Ed's pipe on a ZDZ50 - 23x8 ES prop- 6800 - quiet no bogging - smooth These ne 50 pipes,are tuned for THIS size prop such that you can attach directly to a DA or JMB header as is -and go fly with a prop which loads to around high 6000- low 7000.
A well setup DA and a well setup ZDZ perform almost the same with this particular setup