Go Back  RCU Forums > Glow Engines, Gas Engines, Fuel & Mfg Support Forums > Gas Engines
Reload this Page >

Any parts around for the RCGF 65cc & 62cc?? USA

Notices
Gas Engines Questions or comments about gas engines can be posted here

Any parts around for the RCGF 65cc & 62cc?? USA

Old 05-10-2010, 10:50 AM
BIPER/PIPER
My Feedback: (63)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Any parts around for the RCGF 65cc & 62cc?? USA

I've been looking for somewhere to get parts for a couple RCGF engines. Went through tons of threads, but no avail. I have a 65cc RCGF that needs a carb spacer, and a 62cc that needs a jug and bearings and muffler. Are there any crossover generic parts that will fit these engines?? or anyone know of a US contact where I could locate the parts I need to get these going?
Any help appreciated.
Old 05-10-2010, 12:11 PM
Tired Old Man
My Feedback: (1)

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default RE: Any parts around for the RCGF 65cc & 62cc?? USA

Bill jensen's Engine Service was supposed to be a U.S. parts and repair center for RCGF. There has been a few changes in dealer relationships with RCGF so it's anyone's guess who has what. RCGF was/is extremely bad about providing a parts supply to their dealers in the U.S. You might try Southeast RC, and I believe there is one other obscure dealer of RCGf stuff in the U.S. You could also try manufacturer direct but you have no assurance the parts you get would be the same as what you needed. The factory is continually changing component dimensions.
Old 05-10-2010, 12:21 PM
JOHNS3D
My Feedback: (5)

www.southeastrcengines.com with Ron.
Old 05-10-2010, 06:50 PM
aussiesteve

The 65cc is a common industrial engine - parts are pretty readily available from most decent saw shops.

The 62cc is also based on a fairly common industrial enigne - same thing there (as long as you dont need a rear crankcase half). Also the MT62 shares many common parts with the RCGF 62.

Because of the numerous changes made to the engines (especially the 62) since its inception you will need to closely identify the exact part needed.

Good luck