Notices
Gas Engines Questions or comments about gas engines can be posted here

Why there isnt a DLE150/170?

Search this Thread

Old 10-07-2010, 01:09 PM
SunShyne
My Feedback: (68)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Why there isnt a DLE150/170?

thats great news! Now I need to sell my DA-150
Old 10-07-2010, 01:19 PM
JeffH
My Feedback: (43)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

ORIGINAL: STUKA BARRY

ORIGINAL: SunShyne

Pat

I hear what your saying but lets spin this with a silver lining

I have a friend who almost killed himself after going from a Mustang GT to a Viper. Long story but the ''find performance on the cheap'' argument applies to every single aspect of our material lives. I for one dont care or hold it personally when someone does something stupid and then blames the product. It has been this way since the dawn of time and will continue to be so until we are worm food.

Life is too short to grumble about things we cant control. I for one am super excited about this new engine and cant wait.

regards

matt
Mustang to a Viper? Thats like going from a trainer to a Spitfire. From the frying pan into the fire. This fella has wayyyy to much money, atleast he has great taste. Luv them Vipers, not to mention the new Challenger. I wish him luck and tighten that Racaro 5 point harness.
That all depends on the Mustang!!! There are many 9-10 second Mustangs running around on the streets these days. Heck, a new GT500 runs 11s bone stock.
Old 10-20-2010, 05:45 PM
Ibcinyou!
My Feedback: (850)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

aerobatic 3D

I wanted to jump in on this subject! I have the DLE170 engines in stock but they are going fast! More is on the way!
Please go to my website: www.ibcinyourc.com for more info. $1072 shipped! US only. Or call me 314-348-0293
thanks one and all!!