Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Kudos to Agape Racing and Hobby

I thought I would give a shout out to Jim at Agape Racing and Hobby. Last year I bought an XYZ 26 from him.
    From the very start the engine just wasn't right. I contacted Jim and he said I should send it back to him. He
    worked on it and sent it back saying he thought it was OK now. I flew it some but it still wasn't right. I contacted
    him again and he sent me a replacement Rcexl ignition free of charge. That helped some, but the engine continued
    to get worse and worse. I contacted Jim and again (now more than a year later) and he told me to send it to him
    again. Long story short he spent considerable time trying to repair my engine with no success. He resolved the
    problem by sending me a new engine. Which runs perfectly! To say that I am impressed with Jim and his service
    would be a great understatement. It is refreshing to come across someone who understands what customer service
    really means. You can be sure I will buy from Jim again. I highly recommend his honesty and his dedication to
    customer service. Thanks again Jim!

Steve
    I don\'\'\'\'t crash. The planet keeps getting in my way!!!!

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: Kudos to Agape Racing and Hobby

Jim Willis has been good to follow up the sale with good service.
    Attended the CutFinger Institute of DirtNap University for years but never did graduate....
    Recipient, Mangledhand award August 2008
    Club Saito Member #7
    Original AMA #31261

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

ORIGINAL: flyathome

I thought I would give a shout out to Jim at Agape Racing and Hobby. Last year I bought an XYZ 26 from him.
    From the very start the engine just wasn't right. I contacted Jim and he said I should send it back to him. He
    worked on it and sent it back saying he thought it was OK now. I flew it some but it still wasn't right. I contacted
    him again and he sent me a replacement Rcexl ignition free of charge. That helped some, but the engine continued
    to get worse and worse. I contacted Jim and again (now more than a year later) and he told me to send it to him
    again. Long story short he spent considerable time trying to repair my engine with no success. He resolved the
    problem by sending me a new engine. Which runs perfectly! To say that I am impressed with Jim and his service
    would be a great understatement. It is refreshing to come across someone who understands what customer service
    really means. You can be sure I will buy from Jim again. I highly recommend his honesty and his dedication to
    customer service. Thanks again Jim!

Steve
    I purchased the same engine last January. In March I installed it in my Balsa USA 1/4 Luftewaffe Super Cub. The engine would pop and try to start, but nothing. I turned needles, changed plugs, adjusted timing, but still nothing. I called Jim and he said to send it back, $12.00 shipping. He called me the next day and said the engine was running like a champ now. He replaced the complete ignition system and sent it back to me with a check for $12.00. The engine has been flawless ever since. 7300rpm's swinging a Xoar 17X8 prop. Its now major power house, but for $169.00 it fly's the cub with alittle authority. I'm sure as it breaks in it'll get stronger, but I'm pretty happy with it. Thanx, Jim.
    KEEP UM FLYIN

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

My XYZ50 is running like a Rolex. Lost the Walbro and carb isolation block after a crash in a swamp. Engine was submerged over night. Got the parts I needed (carb, block, bolts, gaskets) from Jim at a very fair price and timely. Thanks Jim.
    Raptor50V2,30V2│Logo10-3D│Gaui 200|Kaos40-SJ50|GPUS1000-OS1.60FX| AW90/120-MLD28|Reactor1.60-DA50

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

It's so nice to hear of stories like these that ALL have happy endings. Keep on doing what you are doing Jim.

Karol
    When inverted always remember that down is up and visa versa