gringopete

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default RE: Warning: RCGF 45 Owners!

We try or hardest to help. We are always interested in the customers input into changes and new products.We have learned a few things being in this business forover 50+ years.You wanted canister mufflers we brought them in. You wanted a 30CCtwin we are working on it. 10CC we are working on it. We do listen. The factory is qiuck to make changes and improvements to products. Thats why we are selling Versions 1-2 and maybe version 3 on some engines. Catherine from RCGF is a great person to work with. She shipped us the replacement hubs express mail from China, we had them in 5 days. BP Hobbies has made a commitment to RCGF engines products and support and RCGFhas made a commitment to us. This is the reason you do not see us selling other brands of engines. We have been aproached by other manufacturers but we turned them down. We belive we can offer the best product and support by selling only one brand.No matter where you purchased your RCGFengine we can help as we did with Blake. Unfortunately i do not have a whole lot of time to devote to on line forums so if you need support please conntact us at supprt@bphobies.com or Gregg@bphobbies.com and we will try our hardest to help you. We are also availible by phone M-F 9:00am -4:00pm EST.
Old 08-17-2010, 06:36 PM
Iflyglow
My Feedback: (79)

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback

Here I thought that the US supplier where mine were purchased from had done all this extensive QC work, and field testing.
Old 09-27-2011, 07:28 AM
umd pru

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback

Is there any kind of a V2 hub exchange program for the old hubs? I just purchased a V1 45cc engine from a BPH dealer local to me. It's got the old hub and I'm not interested in running a dangerous engine.
Old 09-27-2011, 12:09 PM
Whistling Death

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback

ORIGINAL: umd pru

Is there any kind of a V2 hub exchange program for the old hubs? I just purchased a V1 45cc engine from a BPH dealer local to me. It's got the old hub and I'm not interested in running a dangerous engine.
If you just bought a new RCGF 45 with the old hub on it they should help you out with it. That is very irresponsible for any RCGF dealer to sell that engine with the old hub.
Old 06-01-2019, 10:35 AM
dannydee

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback

sorry to turn over an old thread but what exhausts are compatible with rcgf 45? is dle exhausts of 50cc sixe compatible? dle 35 would be perfect