Go Back  RCU Forums > Glow Engines, Gas Engines, Fuel & Mfg Support Forums > Gas Engines
Reload this Page >

An introduction of a new concept sino-CDI

Community
Search
Notices
Gas Engines Questions or comments about gas engines can be posted here

An introduction of a new concept sino-CDI

Search this Thread

Old 08-07-2010, 03:30 PM
apalsson
My Feedback: (1)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: An introduction of a new concept sino-CDI

ORIGINAL: Antique

...EMS Global shipping rocks....
HAHAHA .... except when this happens:

Timing Site Status
  2010-03-05 14:12:00 ZHONGSHAN Posting
  2010-03-05 17:12:00 ZHONGSHAN Despatch from Sorting Center
  2010-03-05 17:36:42 ZHONGSHAN Arrival at Sorting Center
  2010-03-05 19:54:02 ZHONGSHAN Despatch from Sorting Center
  2010-04-05 22:31:00 GUANGZHOU Arrival at Sorting Center
2010-04-05 22:31:00 GUANGZHOU Despatch from Sorting Center
2010-05-05 11:17:00 ZHONGSHAN Arrival at Sorting Center
2010-05-05 15:39:00 ZHONGSHAN Despatch from Sorting Center
2010-04-06 09:12:00 GUANGZHOU Arrival at Sorting Center
  2010-08-06 10:23:00 GUANGZHOU Handed over to Customs
  2010-08-06 13:38:00 GUANGZHOU Released from Customs
  2010-08-06 14:08:00 GUANGZHOU Despatch from Sorting Center

Boomerang!!
Old 08-07-2010, 11:30 PM
jedijody

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Yup, been there done that but you forgot the inevitablelast tracking entry:

2010-08-015 12:08:00DELIVERED, Dubai, UAE
Old 08-08-2010, 01:12 AM
Tired Old Man

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Even if they arrived in a week any useful information would not be obtained aside from a delivery date. What do people want to do, make a "buy" determination on general appearance and dimensions? Foolish people if they do.

It takes some serious run time to determine how well a product works. I would not contemplate posting any performance, or price info, until the ignition had at minimum 100 hours on it. A few trips around the field tell little or nothing about durability.
Old 08-08-2010, 03:34 AM
apalsson

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: jedijody

Yup, been there done that but you forgot the inevitable last tracking entry:

2010-08-015 12:08:00 DELIVERED, Dubai, UAE
HAHAHA ... I have had that happen too ... not Dubai though
Old 08-08-2010, 07:13 AM
karolh

Received 33 Likes on 32 Posts

ORIGINAL: Tired Old Man

Even if they arrived in a week any useful information would not be obtained aside from a delivery date. What do people want to do, make a ''buy'' determination on general appearance and dimensions? Foolish people if they do.

It takes some serious run time to determine how well a product works. I would not contemplate posting any performance, or price info, until the ignition had at minimum 100 hours on it. A few trips around the field tell little or nothing about durability.
So very true, as it often times surprise me of how quickly some want to part with their cash for an untried product that just looks good on paper. No wonder so many from the advertising fraternity go out of their way to provide great glossy pictures to catch the sometimes unsuspecting.

Karol
Old 08-12-2010, 10:34 AM
kingspark

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hi all,
As I reminded at the begin in the PM, if you have the express account, please let me know and I will contact the express,
and the max- time limit is weeks,
Or if you pay the shipping via paypal or some other forms, I will send it out right away. 
Also I conceived that somebody want to quit, that's welcome also,PM me, cancel it simply.
No commercial purpose, at least in this thread.
Old 08-12-2010, 05:35 PM
QuickdrawMarine

I just want to let people know my experience with Ouyang at Kingspark. I saw his ignition for aircraft somewhere on the internet and it made mention that he could do different ignition curves. I needed an ignition for marine use that would run at a minimum of 20,000 RPM and I needed a much different ignition curve than what he was doing for model airplanes. I sent him the curve I wanted from an oscilloscope graph and he told me he could do it but it would take a lot of work and it would take some time. I didn't ask for anything for free and I paid him what he wanted up front. He followed through as promised and he sent me a very nice ignition package but so far I haven't had time to really give it a work out, but so far it seems to work just as he claimed for the short time I have worked with it. I don't know what the longevity will be like but what I can tell you for sure is Ouyang of Kingspark is sincere and honest and he is definitely making a very strong effort to make a very nice product.

If you want to see better products become available to your hobby, I would suggest that you not try to get as much as you can for free. It costs us manufacturers a lot of money to even keep the doors open and you can only lose money for so long. I took a chance and sent money to Kingspark, to somebody who was a total stranger at the time, and he could of easily taken advantage of me and I would have had virtually no recourse. But this didn't happen, he kept his word and he did an excellent job.

Mitch
Owner
Quickdraw
Old 08-12-2010, 06:49 PM
Antique
My Feedback: (4)

Kingspark, I was one of the original 5 or 6....I thought it would be shipped express collect, so far no ignition...I am not worried about the cost,,I can pay by Paypal, Western Union...I have been buying RC EXL ignitions for years and have always used Western Union..I would also like to buy a twin ignition for CM6 spark plugs...
EMS Global Express has always been the shipper for both ignitions and DLE 30 engines...
RC Ignjtion