RCU Forums

RCU Forums (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/)
-   Gas Engines (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/gas-engines-142/)
-   -   C & H ignitions is closed (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/gas-engines-142/9934596-c-h-ignitions-closed.html)

Iflyglow 08-15-2010 08:09 AM

C & H ignitions is closed

I just went to there website and found this. I hope Bills health improves.

http://www.ch-ignitions.com/

karolh 08-15-2010 08:21 AM

RE: C & H ignitions is closed

Sure hope that Bill is on the improve and that he sticks around much much longer.

Karol

Super08 08-15-2010 08:33 AM

We are all pulling for Bill. If you would like to read more the original thread is here:
http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/m_9911573/tm.htm

Iflyglow 08-15-2010 09:33 AM

I was just looking to get a spare Denso plug for my G20 with C&H ignition. I have not been surfing to much lately, so I had not seen it.;)

captinjohn 08-16-2010 03:00 PM

We are still missing BCCI and we are still praying his health returns I sure hope someone will take over so he can do a full retirement. He needs are thoughts & prayers.

IflyGow, I think Antique has the Denso spark plugs you are looing for. Best RegardsCapt,n

3DAP 08-16-2010 10:30 PM

Yes this creates huge problem for me as well... I managed to pull spring out of spark plug cap with spark plug removal........ Anyone

apalsson 08-16-2010 10:34 PM

Our best wishes for speedy recovery Bill!!
This hobby isn'tthe same without CH Ignitions!

DMcQuinn 08-16-2010 10:37 PM

What is Bill's last name?

JohnMcGowan 08-16-2010 10:45 PM

ORIGINAL: DMcQuinn

What is Bill's last name?
Carpenter

captinjohn 08-17-2010 09:20 AM

ORIGINAL: 3DAP

Yes this creates huge problem for me as well... I managed to pull spring out of spark plug cap with spark plug removal........ Anyone

<hr />We can solve a little problem like a spring....is it the big coil like spring? Describe what you did just a little better! Thnks Capt,n

jbflier 08-17-2010 10:04 AM

I wonder what will happen to the products they have in for service or repair? There doesn't seem to be any way to contact them. No phone, fax or e-mail.....prayers to Bill and his family.

BadAzzMaxx 08-17-2010 11:11 AM

I am sure nobody will be left out in the cold, They have been around to long and have never let anybody down.

The is a thread on the FG site about striped cylinder plug he posted in saying he would be going home tomorow from the hospital, so maybe things are looking up.

captinjohn 08-17-2010 11:32 AM

That is good news to hear. Hospitals are a good place to be....but not like home! Take care Bill....we are all pulling for you. Best Regards capt,nhttp://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/js/f.../thumbs_up.gif

Super08 08-17-2010 12:10 PM

I missed that post, that's for the heads up Milton.

ec121 08-17-2010 12:20 PM

Use a spring out of a ballpoint pen. That is what I use.

Tired Old Man 08-17-2010 01:17 PM

Bill will have some serious healing to do before CH comes back on line. Give him some time.

karolh 08-17-2010 01:37 PM

Sure hope he takes all the time he needs before attempting to open back up shop as his products and service are of a quality worth waiting for. We are all hoping and praying for your full recovery back to good health Bill.

Karol

lhughes 10-04-2010 04:34 PM

i was wondering if anybody has heard how mr bill is doing.
please email me at [email protected]
i love his ignition systems too.

bcchi 10-05-2010 11:55 PM

ORIGINAL: lhughes

i was wondering if anybody has heard how mr bill is doing.
please email me at [email protected]
i love his ignition systems too.
This is the Old guy himself. Not doing good. I wrote a long letter but lost it,and to tired tonight to redo tonight.If you have a CHRCEXL Ign under warranty send it to me and I will repair or replace it. e sure and write WARRANTY on outside of box or it will be returned to you.I am sorry about any problems caused by closing C&H, I had n o choice.TKG helped get all the repairs out but a couple I will get them done. RCEXL ignitions are seldom bad. They can be made bad by trying to run with the cap not all the way on the spark plug or wrong combition of cap and spark plug. These have to be correct they can not be cobbled up and made to work. Yes I have seen caps for the 3/4 hex spark plug tried to make work on a CM-6. The snap ring must be all the way past the hex of the spark plug to be on correctly.
I have to have to more surgerys.My ribs have come loose from the muscle flap they had them attached too when they removed my sturnam bacause of the styph infection. They can tie them togeather with titanuiam straps.Cannot do this till I am stronger. The reason I went into the hospital in the first place was to get my artery in m y leg replaced with gortex.Still have that problem. I hurt in places that I used not have places.
Sorry about writing and spelling I think I am brain dead,They left me cut open for a week like a dead Elk.I have been able to go flying with help from friends,thank GOD for friends.I guess I am lucky to be alive. Hard to type with tears in your eyes.
Thanks to everyone for thoughts and prayers,
BCCHI

Super08 10-06-2010 12:07 AM

Wishing you all the best Bill, it breaks my heart to see someone in pain like this. Take care and hopefully all will work out and you'll be feeling like new again. The body has amazing healing abilities.
Doug

w8ye 10-06-2010 12:26 AM

Bill,

Wish you well. Will be thinking about you.

Jim

JNorton 10-06-2010 07:21 AM

Bill - words cannot express - wife had a staph infection - it's no joke. Your complications are unreal, hang in there. We are all praying for you.
John

karolh 10-06-2010 01:00 PM

Bill,

Thanks for sharing with us, as even though several of us other than our contact here are strangers to you, still we share a common bond and as such consider ourselves friends. Though your medical obstacles might be great, don't ever lose faith or hope for fighting the good fight.

We all are praying for your return to good health and that the good Lord in his ultimate wisdom ain't ready for you just yet, and will in time return you to us. Remeber the longest journey begins with the first step no matter how small it might be. God bless.

Karol

mrbigg 10-06-2010 02:48 PM

Healing for Bill, in the name of Jesus. Amen.

Oilsands 10-06-2010 03:09 PM

Get better soon Bill and thanks for the update. Make sure you take it easy so that you give your body the rest it needs to help heal itself. Prays are coming your way by many, many people (as you can see in the posts) including me.