Community
Search
Notices
General Racing Discussion Open discussion about racing and racing related topics

CAPS CLASSIC August 27-28 2011

Search this Thread

Old 07-18-2011, 07:19 PM
iamtom

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default CAPS CLASSIC August 27-28 2011

Hi All,
Its not to early to preregister for the CAPS Classic on August 26-28. AMA 426 and 424 on Saturday and 422 and 424 on Sunday. It looks like we may have EF-1 as well. Show your support and register now. The contest will be held at the AMA site in Muncie.It dosen't get better than that. Go to www.CAPSracing.com to register.
Sign up now. Ritches Brew fuel provided. The spring race was a big sucess. Lets have a great turnout for this one as well. This is the last CAPS race for the year. Hope to see you there.
Tom for CAPS
Old 08-22-2011, 06:02 PM
iamtom

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: CAPS CLASSIC August 27-28 2011

Hi All,
I hope to see many of you at the race in Muncie this weekend. In addition to 424-426 and 422 on Sunday we will be racing EF-1 as well. If you have one bring it. We flew this event at the NATS and the Moon Shot and had a great time.Please go to www.CAPSracing.com to both register and see who else is coming. So far there are 19 on the list but I know more are planning to show up. Don't be bashful. This is our season closer. We had several other successful races so far this year so lets make this one great as well. C/D's Mike Spencer and Mike Eden will be our host's at the Muncie site from Friday practice through Sunday. Maybe we can have another dinner gathering at Bella Avante Italian Restaurant again on Saturday night on the Deck.
Looking forward to seeing you all.
Tom for CAPS