Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Pylon Universe - RC Pylon Racing > General Racing Discussion
Reload this Page >

Looking for Android, Kindle Fire Users

Community
Search
Notices
General Racing Discussion Open discussion about racing and racing related topics

Looking for Android, Kindle Fire Users

Search this Thread

Old 12-02-2013, 10:09 AM
DonStegall
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I added a "Tap Drills for U.S. Sizes" chart to RC Calculators (Paid Edition) (http://play.google.com/store/apps/de...l.rccalculator) and to Drill Bit Charts this weekend. They are now live on Google Play. They will be on Amazon Appstore for Android in the next week or so. If you try the apps, please rate and/or review them. Feel free to ask for new features.

Last edited by DonStegall; 12-02-2013 at 10:16 AM.
Old 12-22-2013, 01:27 AM
DonStegall

I now have the navigational framework for RC Calculators on iPhone and iPad working. Here are some screen shots on a simulated iPhone 5.

Since it's only a little after 4am, I'm starting my day early. I often do and I work (and play) as hard as I can. Matthew is home from college for Christmas and has to work today. Had a little fun with him on Saturday when we flew a Blade CP Pro 2 helicopter on the slightly soggy field.

Working on iOS has been a lot of fun. The Mac is a challenge to develop for to start with. And my iPod touch third generation is stuck at iOS 5.1.1. I upgraded Cindy's iPad 2 to iOS 7. I figured out how to build apps for older versions of iOS after getting my Apple Developer ID. I was able to get old versions of Xcode and integrate the older SDK's. My apps are running well on real hardware which is encouraging.

Stan Douglas gave me a couple of nice suggestions to RC Calculators. I will have those in the Android version in a month or so.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	iOS Simulator Screen shot Dec 22, 2013, 4.10.38 AM.png
Views:	17
Size:	65.5 KB
ID:	1950009   Click image for larger version

Name:	iOS Simulator Screen shot Dec 22, 2013, 4.10.53 AM.png
Views:	20
Size:	48.7 KB
ID:	1950010   Click image for larger version

Name:	iOS Simulator Screen shot Dec 22, 2013, 4.12.59 AM.png
Views:	15
Size:	23.6 KB
ID:	1950011  
Old 12-22-2013, 03:25 AM
DonStegall

Please visit and Like my RC Calculators Facebook page. I need 5 more likes to be able to get stats.

All of my Android apps are up-to-date on Google Play and Amazon Appstore for Android. I have more stuff in progress, but the apps are very stable and usable.

Especially if you have a Kindle Fire (Original, HD, HDX, 7" or 8.9"), please go to http://www.amazon.com/Don-Stegall-Ca.../dp/B00GTTVWQW. That is the free version and you don't have to spend anything but a little time.

And even if you don't have an Android, you can try out the apps on Amazon without even downloading anything.