Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Warbird Racing Fly'n Ash Fast

We are holding a Warbird Race in Anderson California on June 24th. We have several prizes from World Models, YS Engines, APC Props, A-Main Hobbies,Master Air Screw, Hobby Co, Central Hobbiesand Several others and the best of all CASH. We have dry camping a huge field with a 600 X 60 foot Run way it's on 22 acres lots of space for camping and hotels are very close with in 15 minutes form the field. we will have an open field starting on Wednesdaywith the pylons up all week but please bring any other Airplanes to fly we don't only race here we have fun and the view is increadable with Mount Lassen and Shasta in the back ground, Northern California has a lot to offer come race come fly come to have fun. We have Lunch on Friday, Saturday and Sunday with a tri-tip dinner Saturday night BYOB.

If you love to race and love to PLYON Race Warbirds check us out www.ashcreekrcflyers.comor e-mail me for the flyer and rules @ loren.braucht@justinbrands.com
    Attached Files Attached Files