Community
Search
Notices
General Racing Discussion Open discussion about racing and racing related topics

George Finch Memorial at the Basin

Search this Thread

Old 03-17-2012, 11:41 AM
PylonDave

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default George Finch Memorial at the Basin

Hope everyone is getting thier Birds ready for this one!! Should be a good race. We need a great turnout!! So all you EF1 types Get ready for some Sat. racing. And all you 426 guys get ready for Sat and Sun. Q40 on sun. 424 is scheduled for Sat. Maybe if we have enough we can stick a round or two of 424 on Sunday . Their will be Trophies for 424 on Sat. If we run 424 on Sun it may be just for bragging rights.

If you haven't sent me your info or have NOT posted your info on this Thread , send it to me or post it here.

I will be flying Ef1 and 426 on Sat. and just 426 on Sunday.

Flyer Here
http://www.nmpraforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=2955
Old 03-26-2012, 03:04 PM
PylonDave

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: George Finch Memorial at the Basin

Yep, Things looking good for this weekend at the Basin in SoCal!!
If you haven't registered with me yet, Please do. and let me know your team info as well. Some of you have allready done this.
Come on PylonUniversers Represent!!!

Looks like on Sat. we are going to run EF1 on the 375 ft course and 426 and 424 on the 475 ft course. We are going to fly 2 rounds of EF1 and then change the course to 475 and and run 2 rounds of 426 and 424. WE think we can do the change over in 5 to 7 min. We will have a 4th pylon for the EF1 course and just stand it up and lay it down as needed. We will move the pylon 1 judges back and forth as needed. the #1 lights will stay in the same place for both classes.

We may need some help with the changeover. (someone to walk out and erect the pylon etc.) So please offer and help us out with this. With some hustle we should be able to get 5 rounds in on Sat.