Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

CAPS Indy Shootout

It is race time again in Muncie. CAPS Indy Shootout will be held in Muncie, IN at the AMA site on May 19 & 20.
    Site will be open for practice Friday May 18. Saturday will be short course 424, 426, and EF1.
    Sunday will be long course with 424, and 422. Visit NMPRA District 5 site for registration.
    http://www.q500424.com/regform.htm

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: CAPS Indy Shootout

This race will have all the best stuff. Best Site Best Equipment and a lot of great competition. Register early so we have a good idea of how many will be there. We might even get reservations for Belle Avante Saturday night on the deck. Looking forward to seeing you all. The CAPS and District 5 are going all out this year so make plans early. Today is not to soon. Also I will have raffle tickets for the Cliff Telford Scholarship fund and I will bring the Ninja we will give away at the NATS. $20 each and not sellung more thav 200 tickets.
    Tom

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Hi all,
    If you plan to attend any of the CAPS races in District 5 Please look at the site and preregister for anyor all of the races coming up in May, June and August. There are rraces all over the place. not too early to sign up. It is a big help when you do.Go to the District 5 website http://www.q500424.com/regform.htm or www.capsracing.com and get signed in now. All of these races are shaping up nicely.
    A side note about EF 1 and the Moon Shot. Ef1 will only be on Saturday and not on Sunday as many out of towners will need to leave by mid afternoon. Looking forward to the great racing in District 5.
    Again all of the races in Dist. 5 are listed on the site so check them out.
    Tom

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Get out there and pre-register. It helps us prepare for setting the racing schedule, and allows us to get started earlier. Go to the District 5 website http://www.q500424.com/regform.htm or www.capsracing.com and get signed in now. Get some good practice in for the NATS. Same course and equipment used.
    Rick V

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Hello CAPS Members NMPRA Membership, District 5 and anyone else who can make the trip to Muncie next weekend,
    Please don't forget the race next weekend at Muncie MAY 18,19 and 20. At this point the weather forecast is perfect.80's and clear. We will see how this turns out. PLEASE Pre-Register on the site. www.CAPSRACING.com Check out who is coming already. It is shaping up very well so far. I know some of you have not signed up yet. Please do this so we have some idea what to expect when we get there. If any of you have ever run a race you know how important this is. I believe all the Duck's are in a row. The field will be ready and equipment charged. Rick Vogelsang and Darwin are ready and waiting for this weekend to start but have made all the arrangements for a great time. Bring your best game. Ben and Carolyn will be there sometime on Thursday. Most of the rest of us will show up Friday morning for a day of Practice. I was just told that Belle Avante is closed. Sorry to hear it. We can look for another place. Any suggestions, bring them on?
    Looking forward to racing with you all.
    Tom

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Race day is getting close!!!!! Weather is predicted to be perfect. Come to Muncie and get some great practice in for the NATS. We have a good number of people preregisteered, but would love to have a better showing. I know there are a group of people that will be there but don't take the time to prereigster. It make the job of creating the matrix a whole lot easier to have pilot info already entered. PLEASE If you are going to attend, PREREGISTER. Go to the District 5 website http://www.q500424.com/regform.htm or www.capsracing.com and get signed in now. Great racing and a good time will be had by all. See You there.
    Rick V