Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Mint Nelson QM 40 and parts for sale also Vacuum pump and all poly bagging material for sale

I have 2 Nelson engines mint condition 1 Qm 40 set up with balance spinner back plate AAC has couple of runs on it and 2 428 Q500 set ups and lots of good or new parts and used parts for Nelson mufflers carbs ect. Like to sell one complete and keep Q500 for my I raced back in the day. Also have 3 new set of wheels race wheels with hardware yellow and 2 reds for sale. I think speed pro 15 a pair I like 20 dollars for all 3 pairs. Also have lots of unopened APC propellers pylon for Q500 and a few QM40 carbon fiber APC Fred B use to make for sale if any interest give me a message. 2.00 each on pylon APC all carbons APC 5.00each . Also my complete vacume pump and poly bagging bags these are made of poly material different thickness and size able to put very large wings and parts vacuum pump is industrial requires no tank. automatic on and off. I have not been in this stuff years have to get stuff out take inventory. These bags seal with big potato chip bag clips and denatured Alcohol. Use to build my own composite QM 40 kit and giant scale turn key stuff. I was one of the first working with aluminum molds CNC. by the late MR Fred Burgdorf APC in the US. If ever seen his bagging set ups mine are the same poly stuff.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: Mint Nelson QM 40 and parts for sale also Vacuum pump and all poly bagging material for sale

Hello Carl, Do you still have the Ashley fuselage plug & mold? Bruce

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: Mint Nelson QM 40 and parts for sale also Vacuum pump and all poly bagging material for sale

Yes bruce I sure do wish I would of kept one of my complete composit kits. I a few used parts and both my wing air foils and rib templets and stab templetes i used to make my vertical ribs in my composite wings lock in the spars they were less the wing skin thickness.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Bruce how in the heck are you long time since we raced together you still going strong good to hear.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

How much for the vacuum bagging set up?

Thanks,

Mike