Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

CAPS INDY Shootout May 18-19

It is that time of year again. The CAPS Indy Shootout is scheduled for May 18 & 19 at the AMA NATS site in Muncie IN. Practice on afternoon of FRI May 17. Come out and get tuned up on the one and only NATS course. We will be racing 424, EF1, and 426 all on short course on Saturday and 424, and 422 all on long course on Sunday. We would like everyone to preregister at the CAPS website to help with registration before event day. Go to www.capsracing.com to preregister, see who is registered, and view flyer.
    Rick V

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: CAPS INDY Shootout May 18-19

Hi Guys,
    Things are shaping up pretty well. It looks like the weather is going to cooperate. I think several will be camping, always a good time, if you like that. I will be at the Days Inn. Phone is 765-288-2311. They have several rooms left. The rate is $54.plus tax per night if you tell them you are with the AMA. Hope to see you all there on Friday for practice.
    Tom for CAPS