Notices
General Racing Discussion Open discussion about racing and racing related topics

Sandi Frazer

Old 07-09-2013, 06:20 AM
iamtom

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Sandi Frazer

For those of you who have not heard, last week on the 4th of July Sandi was involved in a horrific auto accident. She did not survive. We are so heartbroken from this loss. I know over the years most of you met her along with Terry. She will be missed by all who knew her. Below is Terry's post from the WWW.NMPRA.org web site as of today.

God Speed Sandi Frazer!

We have received Sandi back in town and the arrangements are as follows:

Viewing at McKinley Funeral Home in Lucasville, OH 5-8pm July 10th
Phone number (740) 259-2481
And funeral services at the community church in Rubyville, OH at 11am July 11th.

In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to McKinley Funeral Home.

Sincerely,

Terry
(740) 250-3546

P.S.
Thank you to all my Pylon friends for all of the love, thought, and prayers that you have sent my family and I during this difficult time.
Old 07-21-2013, 03:45 PM
IFLY3W
My Feedback: (5)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Sandi Frazer

Tom, thanks for posting this. Dad got an email from Frank Baird about this. I am just hearing of this, and I am deeply saddened by these tragic events.

I've had the pleasure of knowing Terry and Sandi ever since I started racing in the mid 90's. Sandi had such a glowing personality about her, and helped out wherever she could.

Such a loss to us all. If Terry reads this, if he needs anything at all, he just needs to say the word!! We will be there!

Thanks bud!!

Chris~