Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Thread: JettEngineering

Question JettEngineering

Hi Everyone,

My question is.......Does anyone know if Jett engineering are still manufacturing engines or have they retired from the business?

The reason is that I have recently bought an Aeroworks Edge 540 with a Jett BSE76L motor...all unflown and the engine has not been run at all.

Their last valid email address seems to be jett2008@jettengineering.com but I haven't had a reply back in the last 10 days or so, so I'm figuring they are no longer around.

If anyone can help me in this regard, I'd be most grateful.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback
    Quote Originally Posted by Orakal-1 View Post
    Hi Everyone,

My question is.......Does anyone know if Jett engineering are still manufacturing engines or have they retired from the business?

The reason is that I have recently bought an Aeroworks Edge 540 with a Jett BSE76L motor...all unflown and the engine has not been run at all.

Their last valid email address seems to be jett2008@jettengineering.com but I haven't had a reply back in the last 10 days or so, so I'm figuring they are no longer around.

If anyone can help me in this regard, I'd be most grateful.
    DUB JETT
    JETT ENGINEERING, INC.
    6110 MILWEE ST. STE J
    HOUSTON, TX 77092 USA
    713 680 8113, FAX 713 680 8164
    www.jettengineering.com

Hope this helps

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback
    The last time I got a reply from him the return email address was jettengr@sbcglobal.net. That was just a month or so ago.
    What does THIS switch do......Uh ohhhh

Thanks pylonboy26 for the reply.....this is the address I have been to but the email is unfortunately not up to date....

Thankyou as well for your timely reply......unfortunately, I have just received another 'undelivered message' to your welcome email address for Jett Engineering.....so, I'm not too sure where to go from here.
    I might just have to phone them tomorrow when they're open for business.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback
    I just received an email from him yesterday from jettengr@sbcglobal.net I know this one works.

Thanks guys for responding to my request....I will try again using jettengr@sbcglobal.net......As I have had alot of failed emails recently, it might be that my service provider has for some unknown reason put a block on me.......I'll check this out before I try again.

Always most grateful for your assistance......I am always amazed that someone, somewhere in the RCU world will help out when needed....

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback
    I know Dub has changed his email address a few times lately due to large amounts of spam. I think jettengr@sbcglobal.net is the latest one. It is the one I use when I do not call him. If you call, leave him a message and he will call you back.
    Revver Brother #260

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback
    Call and leave a message. Dub is alive an well and still making great engines and will call you back.
    Barry...
    http://www.RCPRO.org

Quote Originally Posted by BarryReade View Post
    Call and leave a message. Dub is alive an well and still making great engines and will call you back.
    Hi Barry.....many thanks for your update.

Just a few days ago Dub got in touch as he had been out of town...and emailed me the info I needed.

Thanks you to all those great guys out there in RCU land that responded to my email...all's good now.....

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback
    The Race season is on so he is out racing...
    AMA # 126183
    Fly light, fly fast and fly low.