Community
Search
Notices
General Racing Discussion Open discussion about racing and racing related topics

The real thing...

Search this Thread

Old 06-30-2002, 09:19 PM
Mluvara
My Feedback: (10)

Received 20 Likes on 20 Posts
Default The real thing...

Well, since most of the racing that we are motivated by is the Reno Air Races, I thought that I'd post a pic from this weekend. I went up to watch the plyon racing seminar and get out of town for a well deserved break. This photo is of Precious Metal, a modified P-51 with a Griffon motor and contra-rotating props. Note, this is not Miss Ashley II, which was somewhat in the same, but had a learjet tail and wing.

Anyways, it was a gorgeous sky Friday for sunset photos. I shot a total of 340 photos over the weekend with my digital camera, including 100 sunset ones - all for the cost of 3$ (3 cd's!)

For some more photos, visit http://www.warbirdaeropress.com and go to the message board. I was helping cover the event on this website and there are some awesome shots.

Michael
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	16108_2243.jpg
Views:	10
Size:	38.3 KB
ID:	10281