Community
Search
Notices
General Racing Discussion Open discussion about racing and racing related topics

Don for Pres

Search this Thread

Old 09-02-2002, 01:24 AM
glowplug47

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Don for Pres

Mr Don,
After recently reading of your intension to run for Nmpra President, I remembered my last dealings with you here on this forum. Your quick rise to anger and your inability to see the other side of a topic is most evident. Having 50 or 100 employees reporting to you is not the same as having hundreds of independent personalities relying on you to represent their view.
I post this view here as I have not renewed as a NMPRA member this year but I soon will be so that I can vote against you. Nothing personal
Glowplug
Old 09-02-2002, 07:53 PM
PylonWorld
Banned

Default Don for Pres

I'm glad you're renewing your NMPRA membership. If you weren't going to renew, and me running has prompted you to be more active in the NMPRA, that is a good thing.

I've heard from quite a few people who let their memberships lapse in the last couple of years that they are going to renew so they can vote for me. Plus some people, who had not yet joined, are joining up so they can vote for me.

The thing I find amusing about some of my critics is that they prefer to remain anonymous. Fill out your profile. Let us know your name, so that we can see it appear on the NMPRA roster.

Since you got the numbers off of the NMPRA forums, you are reading that forum also. I'm glad. My role at Progressive Software was not as a direct manager of most of the groups I mentioned. My role was as a liason between the various groups as much as anything, especially as the product matured. When I was sitting in the board room at McDonalds and Wendy's for sales meetings and product planning meetings with millions and millions of dollars on the line, that was pressure. This election and the job itself are nothing compared to that.
Old 09-04-2002, 01:35 AM
glowplug47

Default pres

What is your fascination with the anonymous issue? Its your forum, if you want to know who's on the other end, go look!
As far as your supporters go they too must wish to remain anonymous, as I have yet to see anything positive written about you..
Glowplug