Community
Search
Notices
General Racing Discussion Open discussion about racing and racing related topics

Hello Again

Search this Thread

Old 09-23-2002, 03:34 PM
PylonWayne

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hello Again

Alright my name is Wayne Webb. I started flying when I was 5 and took up pylon when I was 13. (my father was an old racer from the 70's) I haven't been racing in the last few years. I became an adult and had to pay for it myself and couldn't afford it. But now I am in the situation where I can afford it and very much look forward to racing again nextyear. I don't know how much racing I will be able to do but heck if I can make just one I will be happy. I'm 21 now and never lost the desire to race I just couldn't make it happen. I've been to numerous National events I've competed in a few and had some good results and some bad results. I've done most of my racing in District 5. I never really did catch the pylon racing bug until 1991 when the Nelson came out for Q500 and seeing that kind of speed really got me into it. And than again in 1994 when QM40 started it was just the most awesome thing ever. When I stopped racing I was just starting to get good (atleast I thought I was starting to go fast) i liked racing Q500 but it just couldn't compare to QM40. Mainly because the QM40 flew so much better. Well hope to see ya all nextyear. Go fast and Turn Left